Chapter Fifty-Three

Emily's PoV

Emily's PoV

I rest my head on Jasper's shoulder listening to the music echo through the surrounding forest.

"Penny for you thoughts," Jazz whispers softly in my ear.

"I'm just thinking about what happens now..." I smile staring up at the happy couple laughing at each other.

He chuckles, "Everything that happens next my Darlin."

I lovingly plant a kiss on his cheek, looking back at the main stage as Emmett walks forward holding a glass of champagne.

"I hope you've had enough sleep these past few years Bella, cause you won't be getting any for awhile," Emmett booms into the mic.

My eyes open wide in shock as I side glance at my Dad who drinks all his champagne.

Emmett who smiles satisified at the crowds response, walks back to the table where I throw my napkin at him.

"Was that supposed to be a sexual reference?" I ask suppressing a smile.

Emmett shakes his head, "Um..no."

I face palm myself, shaking my head, "You do just realise what you just said don't you."

He sits there for a few moments, before a large smile covers his lips. His confusion replaced with a cheeky wink.

Rose sighs, looking at her husband in disappointment.

I roll my eyes standing up walking over to the stage with Edward.

Taking a deep breathe I toast to my beautiful sister, "Well Bella what can I say...I always thought that your clumsiness would be the one thing that would stop you from falling in love...But instead you quite literally fell for Edward," Laughter echoes around, "I'm so proud of you sis. May the love that the both of you share last forever."

I raise my glass into the air, "To Edward and Bella."

Edward smiles sipping his champagne as I hand him the mic, taking a seat back with Jazz.

Edward clears his throat briefly, bringing the mic up to his lips, "It's an extraordinary thing to meet someone who you can bare your soul to and accept you for what you are...I've been waiting for what seems like a very long time to get beyond what I am and with Bella I feel like I can finally begin...So I'd like to propose a toast to my beautiful bride no measure of time with you will be long enough. But let's start with forever."