Act One | Twilight

Emily Swan never really seemed to fit in anywhere she went

Emily Swan never really seemed to fit in anywhere she went. She only ever found herself feeling complete when she was with her twin sister Bella. They never went anywhere without the other, and so when Bella offered to go to Forks to live with Charlie, of course Emily would follow.

As a result both move away from the sunny aroma of Arizona to the rainy Forks. Here they repair their relationship with their father. At the same time Emily seems to find a place where she feels that she truly belongs in. Especially once she meets the mysterious Cullen family, intrigued by their unusual behaviour and accepting qualities. Emily begins to feel a pull towards them, however it is not until she meets Jasper Hale that she really understands the true feeling of unconditional love.

Unfortunately things are not entirely what they seem and even though the Cullen family seem human, they are far from it. Coming from a species explicitly known for drinking blood and hunting their prey, things soon begin to become exceedingly complicated. This leaves the determined Swan to fight her way through this dangerous romance to hopefully find the happily ever after that she deserves. And spend eternity with her immortal soulmate.

xxemsy2510xx