Chapter Thirty-Six

Emily's PoV

Emily's PoV

"I'm so ready to finish school," I complain to Bella as she pulls into the car lot.

She rolls her eyes, "hmm."

I glance over to her, noticing her lacking response was because she had seen Edward stood next to his shiny Volvo.

I shake my head smiling at my smitten sister. Grabbing my bag, I open the door as she cuts of the ignition.

"I'll talk to you later, enjoy your day," I say winking at her.

I slam the door shut, heading past Edward over to his family who were standing next to Rose's convertible.

Rose's miserable look lofts into a happy smile as she spots me edging closer to them.

"Good morning," I greet, smiling happily.

"Morning Darlin," Jasper wraps his arm around me greeting me with a loving kiss on my cheek. I blush profusely as he gently entwines his hand with mine.

He twists my engagement ring with his thumb with a thoughtful look upon his face.

"Maybe you should wear this on a different finger until we graduate."

I smile as he carefully removes the ring he gave me, placing it on my right hand.

"I suppose you're right," I murmur, admiring the gorgeous but simplistic ring.

"So," Alice grins enthusiastically, "It's nearly the end of senior year......"

I smile at her, "Let me guess you want to organise a graduation party?"

Her smile widens even more, "Yes! Yes I do."

"I think that's amazing idea, I can celebrate not ever having to attend school ever again," I say fist pumping the air.

"Actually, if you turn into a vampire then you would have to do all of this again," Emmett states, pointing around the school.

I grab my book and hit him with it, "don't say that, I refuse to go through high school again, it will be hell," my face turning into one of absolute horror.

"I swear, I'll do anything to stay out of school. I'll even attend for one year then graduate before all of you so that I can pursue a career of some sort," I ramble as we all stop next to my locker.