Chapter Forty-Nine

Start from the beginning

I blow a kiss to Bella, causing her to giggle as she Edward leave the stage. I take another sip of my champagne, fumbling with Jasper's hand, until he untangled his arm from mine standing up planting a soft kiss on my lips.

He then swiftly walks over to the stage holding the microphone up to his lips, "Emily what can I say...you are the light to my darkness restoring the control I thought that I would never have, changing my life for the better. I love you more than you will ever know, so let's live in our forever."

Everyone clink their glasses together, drinking the champagne. I on the other hand stand up, holding my skirt up slightly so that I could escape the confines of the table. Gracefully I wander over to my husband, grabbing him by the collar, pressing my lips passionately to his.

I hear several wolf whistles in the background, pulling away from him when I hear a soft melody playing in the background.

"Would you like to dance, Darlin?" Jasper whispers, affectionately nibbling my ear.

I blush deeply nodding as he begins to twirl me around in our first dance.

»»-----------------~~~<>~~~ -----------------««

I stand in front of the mirror in Alice's bathroom, admiring my wedding dress.

Smiling at the memories I had made today, I unzip the dress, pulling down the sleeves slowly. I release my grip and the dress falls into a heap at my ankles.

I step out of it, gently putting it back onto the hanger and bag it came in. Turning my attention over to my more simpler evening dress. I slip the white silk fabric over my skin, feeling it fit perfectly in place.

Grabbing a wipe from the tabletop counter I quickly wipe away the majority of my makeup

Grabbing a wipe from the tabletop counter I quickly wipe away the majority of my makeup. Only reapplying my mascara and lipgloss. I pull out the pins holding up my curls letting my hair naturally down my back.

I hear a knock on the door.

"Emily, it's almost time for you to leave."

I smile at Alice, walking over to the door, opening it to see her chirpy expression.

"I packed you bag," Alice grins handing me the suitcase handle, allowing me to leave the room. Rose stops me in the kitchen, handing me my white cardigan.

"Emily, enjoy yourself, " She sniffles wrapping in a tight embrace, "Don't worry about tonight. Just go for it."

She pulls away winking suggestively at me. I blush, swatting her hands away.

She laughs, as I leave the room letting the cold air hit my face.

"Mum," I wave over to her, as Jasper walks over to me taking my suitcase.

"There you are Honey," she scurries over to me, tears filling her eyes.

"I hear you have no idea where he is taking you?" My mum asks, pulling me into a side hug, long with Bella.

"No, it's a surprise," I reply, gazing over at my husband he lazily leans against our car.

"Your gonna love it," Bella happily blurts.

I raise my eyebrows, "So you know where I'm going?"

She smirks nodding, "I may or may not have been told by a certain someone."

She glances over at a guilty looking Edward who is now receiving a glare from Jasper.

"Well enjoy yourself and make the most of it, since you never know what might happen," Mum informs, stroking my hair, wiping away a stray tear on my cheek.

"I best say goodbye to Dad or he's gonna constantly worry about me," I nod hugging Mum one last time.

I cautiously approach my Father who looks highly drunk and still glaring at Jasper.

"Dad, are you okay?"

He breaks his strong gaze at my husband, flicking his eyes to mine, "Yeah I'm fine, it's just that my little girl has grown up now and married. I just can't believe it."

I pull him into a hug, "Oh Dad.."

"I love you, Sweetheart," he whispers into my ear.

"I love you too, Dad."

We break apart, Dad holding my hand not wanting to let me go.

He sighs, "You best get going."

I nod, leaning in to kiss him on the cheek.

I then step back, my sandel's clicking on the concrete as I advance over to the car. Jasper opens the door, holding out his hand, ready to help me inside. I chuckle at how much of a gentleman he is, sitting down in the passenger seat.

He shuts the door, disappearing to the driver's side as I wave to the crowd.

"You ready to go?" He asks, glancing down at me, initiating the engine.

I smile confidently, "Yes...Yes I am."

And with that Jasper's pulls away from the main house driving into the darkness blanketing the nearby forest.

xxemsy2510xx