Ten: Official Time

(Ten)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Ten)

(Ansatsu Kyoushitsu Post-Chapter 24: Time for Revenge)

························

The sound of a young girl crying had awaken a younger Karma, who looked around the age of six, from his nap. Slowly, he opened his golden orbs. He then walked towards the girl as he dragged his plush cat behind him.

"Why are you crying?" he asked her, yawning. A tiara was adorned on her head while she wore a princess dress. Turning around, her face was as red as Karma's hair; as were her eyes.

"I.... I w-wanted t-to pl-play p-princess with th-the other g-girls, b-but th-they excluded me," she sniffled, using the collar of the dress to wipe her snot and tears dry.

"Why did they leave you out of their game?" he asked her in a curious manner.

"Th-they t-told me th-that I'm annoying, and n-no one l-likes an annoying p-princess," she reasoned, her head hanging low.

Karma got quiet for a while, trying to think of a way to cheer up the weeping girl. Clutching his cat toy, he pulled it up to his face, shaking it up and down. With a wide grin that bared his small vampire-like fangs, he sat in front of her, using the paw of his cat to pat the top of her head; causing her to slowly stop crying, looking up to the cat with big, ocean eyes.

"Aww, don't cry little girl," Karma purred in a cartoon-like voice. "Forget about those stupid girls! From now on, you can play with me anytime you want to. Call me Mr. Hairball! I'm your new friend! Nice to meet you!"

The girl giggled, sniffling as she smiled at his plushie.

"Here. You can have him. That way, you don't have to worry about playing with those girls anymore," Karma offered in his normal voice, handing Mr. Hairball over to her.

She took it with gratitude as she hugged the cat before giving Karma a hug as well. "Thank You, Karma-Kun," she beamed.

"Heh, no problem...." he trailed off before he hugged her back tightly.

······························

In the present day, the sound of the alarm clock and raindrops trickling down the window made a teenaged Karma awakened from his sleep. When he turned off the alarm from his phone, the date read "June 4" on his lockscreen. The time was 5:00 AM. It was also Monday, meaning that school was in session for today. Being lazy, he laid back on his mattress and stared at his ceiling fan with half-opened eyes.

𝑪𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒕𝒆↪ 𝑲𝒂𝒓𝒎𝒂 𝑨𝒌𝒂𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒆जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें