Seven: A Time for Relaxing

(Seven)

(Seven)

(Ansatsu Kyoushitu Chapter 19: Curiousity Time/S1 E8)

---------------------------

In the dining room, groups one through three, along with Karasuma and Irina, were sitting at their tables waiting to eat. However, no one was allowed to eat unless everyone else from class was present. The sudden opening of a slide-in door triggered their attention. It was revealed to be Korosensei and group four, who began to enter into the area.

"Hinata-Chan! Sugaya-Kun!" Fumiko rushed over to the two, locking them into a group hug.

"Miko, everyone. What happened to you all?" Sugaya asked, concerned.

"We'll explain to you all as soon as our food is ready," Nagisa said, sitting down with Karma, Okuda, Sugino, Kanzaki, and Kayano at an empty table.

When everyone was served tonight's dinner, hayashi rice, the group explained to the rest of the class the events that has happened earlier today.

"Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry that happened to you guys!" Sugaya said to the group.

"I'm glad that you are all okay," Hinata reassured.

"Thanks you guys." Fumiko smiled in a tired manner. She then looked down at her plate, embarassed at herself. "I guess because I haven't been in this class for as long as you two, I wasn't prepared on what was to come."

"Hey, don't be ashamed of yourself! We still have a long ways to go when it comes to the art of assassination," Kayano chirped, chewing on a mushroom.

"Psst, by the way, how are you two getting along?" Hinata whispered to her friend, noticing how Karma kept staring at the pink-haired doe every now and then.

"We're getting there," Fumiko whispered quickly before continuing to eat her dinner.

"Karma-Kun, after dinner, are you heading off to the bathhouse or are you going straight to the arcade?" Nagisa asked.

"I'm heading over to the bathhouse after this. How about you?" the redhead took a spoonful of rice and beef.

"Same for me," the bluenette responded back.

---------------------------

"Oh man, am I stuffed!" Sugino shouted happily as the rest of the boys walked to their assigned room to prepare for their bath.