Two: Transfer Student Time

(Two)

(Two)

(Ansatsu Kyoushitsu Chapter 12: Sovereign Time/S1 E6)

---------------------------

Morning has come. The sun was shining brightly through the thin clouds. The sky was a perky blue color.

Eyelids opened slowly as Karma sat up from his bed; with sheets covering his legs. He stretched his back, a loud crack echoing his bedroom. He yawned and slowly got up from his bed, frowning.

"Ugh, how I don't want to go to school today," he thought as he walked into his bathroom.

He peeled off his nightshirt and shorts and proceeded to take a shower, the hot water splashing onto his skin. He grabbed some soap and applied some on his hands, creating a cloud of foam. He then got to work on cleaning his body. Afterwards, he grabbed a towel and dried himself. He quickly goes back into his room and dig through his rather organized drawer, grabbing a pair of red boxers. He then walks over to his closet and dressed himself in his school uniform.

He then went back into the bathroom to grab a toothbrush, some toothpaste, and brushed his canines.

After cleaning himself thoroughly, Karma headed downstairs and was about to grab his backpack when he heard a shrill female's voice.

"Oy, Karma. You can't go to school without your breakfast," her voice making its way from across the dining room to the doorway. It was Miss Chizaki, his caretaker (or as Karma called her, his babysitter) and maid who is with him whenever his parents weren't home (which was most times except for the holidays). She was a nice enough lady, however her constant questioning and shrillness annoyed Karma greatly.

"Uh, no Miss Chizaki. I'm not really hungry this morning," he responded with a slight grit in his tone.

She then walked out of the dining room. She was a lady in her mid 30s. Her hair was dyed white and styled in a bun along with matching grey eyes. She wore a typical maid outfit, but with tights. She also had strong legs. She had a plate with a piece of toast and apple butter smeared on it. "Are you sure? Not even a cup of black coffee?" she asked with a smile.

"No. I'm going to be late for school," he sighed.

Miss Chizaki looked over at a clock that hung above a picture frame. "Oh? But it's only 5:59. You have almost two hours until-" she turned around only for Karma to be out the door already.

"Finally. I thought I would never get passed her. Why does she even need to be around me? I'm 17. I'm too old for a babysitter," Karma rolled his eyes before putting his earbuds on, making his way to class.