Eleven: Judgement Time

(Eleven)

(Eleven)

(Ansatsu Kyoushitsu Post-Chapter 24: Time for Revenge/Between S1 E9 and S1 E10)

----------------------

The sound of an alarm clock going off clogged Fumiko's ears. Scowling, she got up from her bed and shuffled her way over to her vanity mirror to turn it off. Slowly cracking her chocolate eyes opened, the time read five on the dot. At first, she was confused as to why she set the alarm for five a.m. Then, she finally remembered her reason being; starting today, she was going to make lunch for Karma.

Not trying to wake up her father, who was still sleeping, she tiptoed out of her room. Heading downstairs, she opened the curtain blinds up, letting the dusk blue morning light shine through the kitchen. Carefully, she bent down to open the bottom cabinets to take out a large, flat pan; a pot; a saucepan; and a small non-stick skillet. After placing them on top of the counter, she opened the upper cabinet to take out two bowls (one microwavable and one regular) and a plate. She then opened the drawer and took out a pair of gloves; a set of teaspoons; a spatula; and tongs. Afterwards, she gathered the ingredients that were needed to make hambagu steak with a sunny side up egg on top, chicken curry with rice, and steamed vegetables. Cracking her back and stretching her arms and fingers, she turned on the stove and began to cook quietly.

Huffing and sweating, Fumiko finally finished cooking Karma's lunch. She had putted the food in a three compartment bento box and had it neatly wrapped in a furoshiki cloth that was decorated with light red flowers. She placed it on top of her own lunch, omurice with kimchi, that she made last night. Her brown orbs shifted towards the oven clock, the time being 6:50 a.m.

"That's a surprise. It felt like I was cooking the entire morning up until noon," she mumbled as she headed back upstairs to clean up before school.

---------------------------

The pink doe padded her way downstairs, now in her uniform and signature pigtails. When she went into the kitchen to grab the lunches, she noticed how her father wasn't there like usual. She then heard her phone vibrate from one of her cardigan pockets, prompting her to pull it out.

daddy || 7:35 a.m.
Morning, sweetums! I had to leave for work early today, but I will see you this evening! Love you ❤

Fumiko smiled at the text that her father sent her. She then texted back:

7:36 a.m.
ok, love you too 💗

At the nick of time, she heard the doorbell ringing. With a bright smile on her face, she skipped her way to the door to answer it, knowing that it was probably Karma who was coming over to ask her to walk with him. When she opened the door, she was right, but although she was now his girlfriend, she still felt nervous everytime he came around.