Eight: Secrets Time

(Eight)

(Eight)

(Ansatsu Kyoushitsu Chapter 22: Autonomy Time/S1 E9)

----------------------------

School has now been back in session for the past few days after the trip to Kyoto. When the students came back, a new student named Ritsu was added to the class of 3E. However, instead of being human, she was an A.I. sent by the government to kill Korosensei. Two days after her transfer, he reprogrammed her from a cold blooded killer to a perky and sweet young girl (although she was still programmed to assassinate him).

During sixth period, Korosensei was in the forest jotting down new quiz questions while the students were relaxing for the time being. Fumiko, Hinata, and Kataoka were playing a game of Assassination Badminton against Mimura, Kurahashi, and Hayami. After Kurahashi lunged the Korosensei-looking ball at the opposing team, Nakamura (who was keeping track of each team's score) flipped over the scoreboard.

"15-15. It's a tie," Kataoka pointed out. Both teams congratulated each other before parting ways for the rest of the period. Hayami went on her way to talk to Chiba, Mimura was giving movie ideas to Sugaya, Kurahashi and Kataoka joined Yada, who was resting besides a tree, while Fumiko, Hinata, and Nakamura hung out together. While she was playing with the latter's hair, the doe noticed that Karma was staring at her from up a tree branch. She blinked at him before he jumped down and made his way over to the girls.

"Hey there ladies," he greeted with his typical lazy smile.

"Oh hey there, Karma! What brings you over here?" Nakamura greeted back.

"Can I talk to Bambi here for a minute?" he asked, pointing at her.

"Sure. We're listening," Hinata nodded before patting her bestie's back in a protective manner.

"I meant alone," he chuckled.

"Alrighty then. We'll be over here if you need us," Nakamura said before her and Hinata got up from their spots and walked over to a not-so-far-off area, enough to see what the two were going to talk about. Fumiko sighed and nervously looked up at Karma, staring at him through curious, chocolate orbs.

"I have to say, for someone with an attention span of a fried egg, you're not bad at writing romantic poetry," he smirked.

"Wait, what?" she frowned, confused to where he was going with this.

He then reached inside his black blazer and pulled out Fumiko's diary. Upon seeing this, her eyes went white in shock and suddenly felt her heart racing anxiously and all of her nerves being worked up.