One: Assembly Time

(One)

(One)

(Ansatsu Kyoushitsu Chapter 11: Assembly Time/S1 E5)

----------------------

The sound of crickets and the swimming of fish in a pond could be heard around a dim garden as a cool breeze flew. Footsteps padded as Fumiko carried a lantern in one hand. Her brown hues scanning around the garden. She suddenly stopped to looked down at her outfit; a long, white dress that complimented her curves along with matching flats adorn on her feet.

"I hope this isn't too dressy for a secret meeting," she thought to herself.

Her eyes scanned from the left to the right, then spotting a fully bloomed rose. She walked over towards it, allowing for her fingers to trail along the thorns. Even with the prickled blood drops on her fingertips, she didn't mind. She admired the beauty in roses. In fact, she admired the beauty in all kinds of flowers; even the dead ones.

"Wait. What are you doing? You're supposed to be meeting up with the prince!" she thought to herself, blinking hard and frowning.

She quickly scurried off, knowing that she didn't had enough time left to meet up with the guy of her dreams. Her head went from one direction to another, trying to find the prince. She looked up towards the sky; dusk blue with a hint of grey specks painted into the atmosphere along with a crescent moon. She huffed, finally becoming inpatient.

"Hello?" she yelled, cupping her free hand up besides her mouth.

"Hello? Are you here?"

Fumiko then heard footsteps approaching towards her way. It was hard to see in the dark area, so she stepped further with her lantern. The light began to fill the garden, identifying the figure and its attire; a male dressed in a dark blue jacket with a white buttoned up shirt along with a dark blue pair of pants.

"I am here," the guy said.

Fumiko gasped quietly.

"It's him!" she thought. With a tiny smile creeping upon her face, she ran quickly towards his direction.

"Hi there-" she excitedly shouted, running in an ecstatic manner. But her celebration was cutted off shortly when her head happened to hit a tree branch rather harshly. With a sharp thump, she fell back coldly onto the ground. A small "ow" escaped from her lips.

·······················

Coming back to reality, Fumiko's head shot up. She felt a sharp pain on top of her head. Her vision began to refocus on her surroundings. She wasn't in a garden at night, but rather it was daytime and she was in her classroom: Class 3C. Instead of a charming prince, she was surrounded by not-so charming students who were staring at her, some even snickering.