Six: Hostage Time

(Six)

(Six)

(Ansatsu Kyoushitsu Chapter 16 and 17/S1 E7)

(Content Warning: Threats of Violence)

----------------------------

Morning has come in Kyoto. The sky was a bright blue color, and the sun was shining brightly down onto the town. Outside of an Inn, students had gathered in their individual groups around their teachers.

"Listen up, rugrats!" Bitch-Sensei began to speak, dressed in the same sweats from yesterday. "It is now time for you all to go and scout for the areas that you desire to kill Korosensei!"

"Yes, Bitch-Sensei!" the teens shouted.

When everyone flocked out with their packs, the voluptuous teacher noticed that Karasuma was seemingly not around. Smirking, she snuck off towards a local bar to order an mimosa. "Now that that buzzkill is out of sight, I can go and enjoy me a mimosa and probably flirt with a couple of rich men," she purred before feeling a tug on the hood of her zipup hoodie.

"Yeah, I don't think so," Karasuma firmly denied before dragging her along with group three.

"Seriously?! All I want is a mimosa! Isn't forcing me to wear these ugly sweats punishment enough?!" she whined.

"You can drink later. In the meantime, accept your responsibilities as a teacher," he assured.

-------------------------

Strolling down the street, group four was looking around and trying to find their assassination spots they've picked yesterday.

"Hey, Bambi~" Karma slyly smirked at Fumiko.

"Just ignore him. He'll eventually take the hint," she thought to herself, frowning.

"You know, you didn't tell me 'Good Morning' during breakfast earlier," he continued to teased.

The bubblegum ditz had to bite her bottom lip down to avoid retorting back at him.

"Okuda-San and Nagisa-Kun were able to tell me 'Good Morning' while we ate, so why was it hard for you to tell me so?" he snickered.

"Everyone, please focus," Nagisa cutted into the conversation. "We're here to assassinate our teacher, not to vacation. At least for now."

Fumiko then shifted from walking in between Karma and Kanzaki to walking alongside Okuda. She gave a small smile to the bespectacled scientist while the former nervously smiled back.