Chapter 1

Christina and Draco lay on their backs looking up at the bright sun that was partially shaded by the willow tree. Christina pulled out a special quill of hers and dipped it in ink. She began to write something on Draco's arm and then her own. Draco lifted his arm up to read what it said: Forever and Always with a giant heart underneath it. Without anything more to do or say, Draco leaned in and kissed Christina. Then, he caught her hand and pulled up her sleeve to reveal a tattoo on her upper arm. It was a beautiful rose with thorns that seemed to come alive on her skin. Beneath the colorful design there were two simple words: Forever Signus.

"When did you get this?" he asked.

"I had it done a few weeks after his death." she replied.

Then there was silence. Draco looked up at Christina and smiled. "What?" she asked with curiosity in her voice. Draco opened his mouth to speak but at that moment, Christina realized that they weren't alone. Fenrir Greyback stood in front of his daughter. Christina jumped to her feet and rushed over to him. She opened her arms wide and embraced him. Christina had always loved her father but she didn't get to see him often. Bellatrix had sent him off to Azkaban to rot in a cell for the rest of his life but he had broken out a few years after the girls had started their 1st year at Hogwarts.

"What are you doing here?" she asked in excitement.

Fenrir didn't answer. He just stood there for a second and then fell to the ground grabbing at his blood stained arm. "Dad, what happened?" she asked him, this time in worry.

Fenrir began to speak but gasping for air with every word that escaped his lips "It's the Dark Lord. He's still recruiting. He wants you to fight as his right hand woman. Your mother wasn't happy. I tried to escape to warn you but she caught up to me."

"Dad..."

"No! She's already on her way. There isn't time. You have to leave this place. Go into hiding. Make sure she never finds you."

"Dad, with all due respect, I can't just hide from this. This is what I signed up for and it only seems right to follow it through."

Fenrir, realizing that he couldn't negotiate with his stubborn daughter, pushed past her and walked towards Draco. "Make sure she leaves this place. She isn't safe here." Then he turned back to Christina and shouted "Where's Aria?!"

"She's back at the Burrow. She's with the Weasleys. But what does this have to do with her? Voldemort never recruited her."

"Exactly. She was against him and anyone who is against him now is as good as dead. Christina you have to listen to me on this one. You must find Aria and get out of here. It's too dangerous for you here now. I have to leave. They'll know that I've come to find you. I'll buy you some time. Get out of here as soon as you can." Fenrir turned his back to his daughter and took a few paces forward. Then he stopped and turned back to his daughter. "Christina, you have become a confident young lady. Never let them take that from you. I love you." And with that, he had disappeared from beneath the willow tree.

Draco turned to Christina and for a moment, wasn't sure what to say but then the words came together in his mind. "Where do we go?"

"To Hogwarts." she said easily.

"Your father just said that it was too dangerous. Voldemort will be waiting for you there."

"And that's exactly why we're going."