-Chapter : 15 pt. 2--Funny aliens-

Happy reading guys. Excuse me for any errors you may find here or throughout the book, I'll fix them -when I get time🥺💓.

∴ ════ ∴ ❈ ∴ ════ ∴

Sometimes you just have to act dumber than the person that tries to bring you down.

∴ ════ ∴ ❈ ∴ ════ ∴

-Chapter 15 pt. 2-

-Mathilda: Point of view-

My eyes slowly open, trying to adjust to the bright blinding lights.

I winced at the sudden pain that shoots out in all directions. Torturing my poor muscles slowly. For every little movement, I make.

I sit up slowly, taking off the air mask that they decided to put on me... Funny aliens.

I glance around the room. My eyes land on a figure... who is right now sleeping on a white couch. Next to the door.

Mr. Grumpy was soundly asleep. His arms were crossed over his chest as his head was leaning against the wall. He looked so relaxed and peaceful... that something in me wanted to disturb his peacefulness.

But right now, it wasn't the time to be messing around with him. I need to escape from this damn place. My visit here was long overdue.

I slowly take out the needles again. This time flinching, every time I took one out.

I shut down the vital sign monitor so it can finally stop doing that annoying beeping sound.

Slowly getting off the bed, I tiptoed myself to the door. Just trying very carefully not to wake up the peaceful sleeping Grumpy.

When I finally got in front of the door. I carefully turned the doorknob and pulled gently, using only half of my strength.

But it doesn't open at all. I tried pulling it a little harder, but it didn't work.

It seems like... he locked us both inside here. Oh, how romantic of him to do that.

I tiptoe my way up to him and begin searching his pockets as slowly as possible for the keys. Carefully, not to wake him up.

I look at him, up close. And I realize he has a small beauty mark under his left eye. He has long thick eyelashes and such smooth skin.

He is so... Beautiful. And it hurts my heart a little knowing that this is the last time, I'll see him this up close.

Too bad, I can't take his beautiful eyes with me.

It would have been so good... for my new collection.

I guess good things must always come to an end.

I keep searching and when I do finally find it. I do a little stupid dance and stick my tongue out at his sleeping form for the last time.

Slowly turning to the left, I begin to take a small step forward. When I felt a large hand wrap itself on my right wrist, yanking me down in the process. I land on something soft yet... firm.

A pair of strong arms wrap themselves around my waist tightly. Caging me in like a bluebird in a cage. Making my poor heart stop beating altogether.

"Where do you think you are going? My little pet, "A dark sleepy raspy voice says right next to my right ear, making the hair on the back of my neck stand up.

"No-nowhere "I couldn't believe it... I sounded so damn weak, in front of him.

"I couldn't hear you too clearly. What did you just say, my little pet?" This time he said it dangerously close. This time his soft lips touch my right ear lightly. Making a shiver go down my spine.