-Chapter : 6-My new home-

∴ ════ ∴ ❈ ∴ ════ ∴

Too much love or too little of it can change a person, one way or another. Evil will always be evil. There's nothing good that comes out of us.

∴ ════ ∴ ❈ ∴ ════ ∴

{Chapter 6}

Mathilda's Point of view

Now we were all walking to our new home, for the criminals of course. Our new trainers/guards that were chosen by us, told us to walk in a straight filed line.

We have been walking for about an hour into the forest, and the plant of my feet was starting to hurt. Mr. Grumpy was next to me walking like everyone else. Just keeping an eye on me... waiting to see if I did something out of line.

Get it, out of line, hahaha.

Okay, maybe you don't get it.

"So Mr. Grumpy, where are we going?" Mr. Grumpy glances at me for a split second then looks forward again not saying a word.

Jeez, this guy really needs to lighten up. Does this guy need a hug or a tall glass of milk to calm down the hot steam that is coming out of his ears?

Because he has been with a stern face since we began walking, like literally. He was so pissed that I could feel the bad vibes radiating from his pores.

Like if he could at this very moment, he would have killed me at this exact spot without hesitation. And for me that is sexy.

What... You'll have different preferences too,... So don't judge me and my weird kinks.

A while passed by...

All of us came to a complete stop in front of a weird looking place. This place was so ugly looking, that the grass surrounding the huge building was dead. The grey building had bars in all the windows.

It was like we were in front of an abandoned building and nobody dared to be stupid enough to go inside alone without a companion- because it is haunted by the little elf demons that like to eat humans or must common things that hunt a building that ugly... Ghosts that look all deformed for some damn reason.

"What is this ugly place? " I question absentmindedly to myself, not meaning to let Mr.Grumpy hear.

"It's your worst nightmare, human," He said in an extremely low voice. It made my heart rate rise up and a cold chill ran down my spine in an unpleasant way.

Worst nightmare uh. Impossible, those people will never come back to life. I made sure of that.

What the hell does he mean by human?

Aren't we both humans?

Everyone started walking into the creepy looking building. I hesitated just a little bit walking into the building.

I think Mr. Grumpy noticed that because a faint smile appeared on his face, almost enjoying my small hesitation. Well, he better enjoy this now, because I'm gonna wipe that smile off his face, really soon.

The inside of the creepy place left me in complete shock.

What the fuck is going on here?

From the outside, the place looks destroyed and hunted by evil mini elves. But from the inside, it looked beautiful in an extremely creepy way.

How can I explain this...

The floor was a red metallic epoxy color that looked like I was stepping on blood. The wall color is darker than my soul literally.