-Chapter : 1- It's the sign of the times-

Guys… This story is dark-dark, darker than my inked soul

Guys… This story is dark-dark, darker than my inked soul. I don't recommend this book for weak-hearted readers. Please hear the warnings I'm giving you before you start reading.

It will contain everything you won't expect to find in a werewolf book. Murder, rape, torture, religion, heartbreak, and brutal crimes. No softness here, only monsters ready to invade your dreams at night.

{The story starts here. Happy reading :)}

∴ ════ ∴ ❈ ∴ ════ ∴

What a crappy way to start the week.

∴ ════ ∴ ❈ ∴ ════ ∴-

{Chapter 1}

{It's the sign of the times}

-Mathilda's: Point of view-

It's a Monday morning.

Unfortunately, it's a shitty day to be outside. The clouds were dark like the night before a rain shower.

The rain poured down like a waterfall upon all of us. Damn it.

Here I am completely soaked, with my hands cuffed in front of me and my ankles chained with someone else's, waiting for a damn vehicle to come pick us all up. 

Damn, the temperature was not on my side today, because it felt like I was wearing a plain thin shirt and a pair of skinny jeans out on a snowy day. Everyone was groaning at this point.

The government decided to conduct an experiment to see if serial killers can become good soldiers for the future.

Some stupid philosopher had this stupid theory that if a normal healthy person is made into a sociopathic serial killer, then they can make them into a soldier that will do dangerous missions that a regular soldier couldn't even dream of doing.

It's a pretty stupid theory, created by some stupid guy. However, they never thought that we could just pretend to just listen and get out of this as quickly as possible.

But guess what? I did exactly that. But there's always this bastard that knows that I'm pretending to behave like a good little girl.

After an hour of standing out in this pouring rain, the bus finally decides to show up.

My inmates and I were now being loaded into a large caged bus. We are being transferred to a new facility to be trained as future soldiers.