-Chapter 30 part 3--Sugar heals all wounds-

✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧
Sometime a little bit of sugar can comfort you more then a person could ever.

-Mathilda Blues
✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧

-Chapter 30 part 3 --Sugar heals all wounds

-Mathilda's : Point of view-

Don't be fooled by my tears... Okay?

I'm not crying because I'm in physical pain or anything ... The only reason that I'm crying like a damn fool right now was because I felt powerless and hopeless in front of this guy.

And that scares me more than what I would have ever imagined in my entire life.

I'm not usually the one who fears others in any way, shape, or form... except for my bastard of a father, of course.

That bastard still haunts me from time to time and for some reason, it's always when I'm under extreme pressure or I'm in my dark zone.

It's so pathetic that I can't even keep myself up straight on the hard, cold floor without falling face-first to the ground. My chance to make a run for it slips through my fingers, so smoothly... yet, again.

And to make matters worse, I end up humiliating myself in front of him like a complete idiot, again.

I wonder what he is thinking of me right now... It's probably nothing good. I could already feel his judgmental gaze from here.

Gosh, Now I just really want to dig up a big ass hole somewhere far far away and bury myself in its company with my own embarrassment that I just displayed in front of this guy, just now.

Why doesn't my heart stop beating so damn loud and hard? He could probably hear it clearly by how hard it was thumping inside my rib cage.

Every damn minute that passes by, my heart keeps on beating harder and harder, and it's kinda scaring me more than it should.

Am I having a little mini heart attack, right now? I am pretty sure I don't have heart problems.

Does this little bitch of a heart want him to hear her beat that loud and fast for him? Is she trying to embarrass me even more?

Is this little bitch attempting to put me out there in the nicest way possible? If she is, she should stop.

Basically, I'm frustrated with my own inability to control myself or my body in front of him. You are probably wondering why your girl is acting like this... so shy and unstable in front of this guy.

Well, I kinda kissed him... on the lips... when he was knocked out next to me, sleeping peacefully.

I know- I know, how dare I do that to someone when they're asleep? Could he charge me for rape? I should search that up when I escape from this place.

But just believe me, when I say that I really... really really tried to not do it... but my body gave in the second he softly smiled in his sleep.

He looked so yummy that I wanted another taste.

My body moved on its own. It scared the living soul out of me when I realized what I had done.

I got so freaking flustered with my own embarrassing actions that I tried to get him to let go of me. But this fuck head wouldn't budge at all. Instead, he just had to pull me closer to his body.

Now he has me in his arms, trying to calm my crying ass down.

But all he was doing was making it ten times worse for me and my poor little heart, which didn't know if it wanted to shut down completely or just keep beating as loud as it possibly could until it gave out.