-Chapter :14 pt.2 -The child grown up -

Happy Thanksgiving 🥧 🍗 🦃.

Happy reading guys. Hope everyone is having a good time.❤🌻.

And if you see any errors in this chapter, please excuse those for now, lol. I'll fix them sooner or later. Thanks, 💋↓↓↓↓

You can also find me on Inkitt .❤📖.↓↓↓↓

∴ ════ ∴ ❈ ∴ ════ ∴

- Chapter 14 Part 2 - -Alpha's: Point of view -

"A gift. "She creased her eyebrows as she looked at the doctor with narrow eyes. The childish dim spark in her eyes slowly vanished.

"Is it weird for me to give my little girl a gift?"He looks back at me. Then back at the little human. He set all the stuff he had on his hands down on the nightstand, next to the bed.

"Yes... It is. The only gifts you gave me were physical ones, Daddy." She looks at him as if... He's joking with her.

"Have I?- Well, this time it's different, my little girl. " he patted her on the head, again. Oddly... this time, she doesn't shy away from his touch.

"You're not him... Are you? "Her tone became deeper, as her regular mocking voice came back with her ugly personality attached to it.

"You're a cruel doctor for making a little girl think that her dear father is here.

You're so evil, aren't you? " Her lips curled up in mockery.

That little action alone- lets me know that it wasn't the frightened human girl anymore. But the woman, who is a serial killer that has no mercy or guilt in hurting anything that gets in her way.

A body with an angered soul, that tries to find any way to calm down their built-up anger and resentment by unleashing pain and sorrow everywhere it goes.

The human looks everywhere as if she's searching for someone. And then she lands her little dark deceiving eyes on me. An evil smirk appears on her face, again.

The frightened little girl was now gone. Now the evil soulless woman is back to play.

"Lookie, lookie ...who's here.

This is so unexpected Mr.Pretty eyes.

What happened... got bored with the blonde?" she completely ignored the person standing right in front of her. It just amazes me that she can do that, not caring about her surroundings.

"No, I haven't. But it looks like you got tired of acting like a child. You are too old for not knowing how to follow simple orders, human "Her smirk became a little frown. The little amusement that was in her eyes a while ago was now gone.

"What?

Did you not like what I have just said?

Poor thing ."A smile appears on my face, while her frown deepens. I just couldn't help but mock her the same way she mocks, everyone else.

"No, I don't like what you just said. You being a little mean to me now, Mr.Pretty eyes." She lowers her head as her eyes are now on the floor.

She starts nervously playing with the fabric that is wrapped around her bare body. As she bits her bottom lip nervously. For a moment, I thought the little girl was back.

For a split second, I felt a little amount of pity for her... But the little pity that I had for her was now gone- when she started laughing hysterically like a madwoman.