♤ Twisted

[Claiming you my lady]

"I am extremely happy nyx."

His brother almost choked on the coffee he was drinking. He couldn't believe his ears. What the hell was Rebus actually saying, so unlike him.

"W-Why?"

The last time he checked, Rebus hardly showed any emotion forget about expressing any of it. So it was little strange. Being with him since they were born, he knew a lot of things but wasn't really prepared for the changes he saw in his brother. Acting like a happy child who'd just got his favourite candy.

"It feels like I've accomplished everything. There's nothing stopping us. I have (Name), she loves me like i do. I know she will never betray me."

For a moment, Nyx thought it was about them rather than his wife. Boy wasn't his brother too lucky to snatch a women as beautiful as her, she was beautiful at the same time he had to admit that (name) had brains or else she might have ended up buried eight feet down the ground. She did surprised him, very unique.

"Well that's good to hear." He smiled, keeping the cup on the table, his brother had hardly touched his coffee.

"Hmm. There's something i want you to do, nyx."

"What is it?"

"You know how i cleared all the roots of my unhappiness and  finally met someone whom i could shared everything with..there's just one problem."

"That is?"

"You." Rebus smiled, he actually smiled at him. It send shivers down his spine. "I'm trying to be someone new, someone who doesn't have to do anything with all those wrongdoings, you understand me, right?"

"You can stop coming to my home. Our deals done after all."

He didn't wait for him to answer as he stood up and walked out of the small cafe.

Nyx looked  over at the empty chair where his brother sat a while ago. He sighed before leaving the place. He got inside his car and drove away, further away from civilization. It might have taken few minutes to reach the private mansion.

"Ah this is a very sad day." He mumbled, parking the car in front of the mansion and walking inside.

He went up the staircase to a waiting room, humming quietly.

"How are you?" He asked once he opened the door.

"I have one good and bad news for you. Which one would you like to hear first?"

Isabella shivered under his calm dark gaze.

"G-Good."

He moved forward and sat beside her. 

"Your finally going to be free, bella."

He combed his fingers through her soft curls. He knew how relieved she might've been hearing him say it.

"Now for the bad news, I'm going to kill you right now." He stood up, taking out a hand gun and pointed it directly on her forehead. Her eyes widen at the sudden realization.

"You are no use to me now."

"W-Wait please don't-"

"I'd thought you were different at the beginning but I've changed my perception. Goodbye."

BANG!

He whistled quietly, looking through the window were the sun was beaming with so much light. He was feeling very jealous. That feeling had been there inside him since they were kids, he envied his little brother more than anything. He always got everything he wanted but Nyx? Even when he had everything, he still felt barren.

Like he owned nothing.

Everything he did felt worthless.

Through his life he was always searching for a satisfaction from something even he couldn't set his mind too. Sometimes he thought if he killed his little brother than he could achieve it but sooner he found out, it wasn't him. He needed something or someone who could understand him and shower him with so much affection that he would die from it, literally. Call him insane but these thoughts kept him alive.

"Isabella you know how much i envied my brother... even now i cant stop that feeling, it's as if he still has everything i need. No it's not wealth or power, it's something very innocent yet reliable. I want what he calls 'happiness'. "

He threw the gun on her dead body and sighed.

"I want to be the main hero of this story not Rebus."

He closed his eyes as his face was turned up. Tears formed in his eyes and no they weren't the dears of dreadfulness, they were the complete opposite.

His been through a lot in life and the correct term would be 'searching'.

"The right thing to do to feed your indescribable hungry would be to grab what you think is worthy to satisfy it."

Her emerald glanced at for a while before she turned her attention back towards the moon through the French window that was left wide open as the win came in with a whistling sound.

"I'm sure the day will come." She smiled to herself.

He watched his mother silently.

"She wasn't wrong after all. I guess this is it."

He opened his eyes and sighed. Softly humming he left the room.