♤ Infatuation

♤ Infatuation

✖✖✖✖✖✖

"Do whatever you want, I'm never going to tell you." Bruised and bathed in his own blood the man spit on him.

Those steel eyes observed the bloody man, tilting his head to the side he motioned the guard to bring something or rather someone inside. Two little twin girls with a horrified looks on their face were dragged inside the cold filthy place. He grabbed one of them by the hair roughly and rose her up, her foot dangling on the air a few inches.

CRACK.

The innocent girl's body slumped against the ground as his grip was gone and lifeless eyes stared up at her father.

"No, my baby! Why ?" The man cried loudly, shaking in his chair furiously.

"You said 'whatever'. "

He stated, getting up from the table and grabbed the other girl, who was shaking in fear. He gently snaked his fingers around her neck and her father panicked.

"Should I continue with her now?"

"I will tell you everything, everything about Ponti, don't hurt my baby. Please no."

"Record everything."

He threw the girl back into those men's arms and walked away.

"Yes, sir."

He loosens up his tie and threw away the expensive jacket on the floor while making his way out of there.

"Sir, it's your father's call."

The driver passed him the phone as he got inside the range rover.

"Yes?"

"I just got the good news, you never fail me son. Come home soon, I have a surprise for you."

"Alright, father."

The call went dead and he gave it back. He stared at his watch and pressed the red dot on the screen.

"Go to Ace club."

The driver gulped out of fear sitting in the same space as him.

"Y-Yes, sir."

He watched as they finally drove pass the dense forest and rocky road. The car drove smoothly as it landed on the charcoal road and the street lights lit the way for them, brighter.

Soon they entered the busy town and he motioned the car to stop.

"Leave."

The car drove away, hands in his pant pockets, he went straight to the entrance instead of waiting in lines. No one stopped him either ways.

"Welcome, sir. Please enjoy." The two bulky guys opened the front door for him.

As soon as he entered, the smell of cigarettes and sweats hit his nose. Scrunching in disgust, he glanced around the sea of people trying to spot her. It wasn't much of an easy job. She really must have been a special one, the one who might answer some things he wanted to know. Some topics he never really understood, maybe ... she might be the answer.

How many days had it been that he was keeping eyes on certain someone?

Two weeks.

He couldn't get his eyes off her even for a second, it felt the need to watch and follow her. So he quietly watched her from distance, sometimes through the device and followed her everywhere when he got time.

Finally, he spotted her after searching around for ten minutes straight. It wasn't only his eyes that were on her but others too. She seemed drunk as she wobbled around and she was alone. It did infuriate him but the worst thing came in the view when some curly head guy caught her waist before she fell on the floor.

"Get away."

The guy immediately let the drunk girl go and she fell right into his arm. He puts his hands up in surrender and backed off.

That night, he didn't go home rather he spent it with a drunk (name). As he carried her out or the back exit, she clung on him tighter as if she was depending her life on it.

"I don't wanna drink anymore." She mumbled in sleep.

"You won't ever."

He vowed coldly.