♤ Possessive Boyfriend

[I wanna be more than a shoulder you can cry on]

Possessive Boyfriend

Punch

Punch

Punch

Sweat dripped off his body as powerful fist landed on the punching bag several times. His breath was steady as those eyes glared harshly. He put a forceful punch once more time and heard a loud crack.

"When did you get into body building?"

Nyx watched him, his emerald eyes following his little brother's movement.

"I'm too lean." Was his explanation as he walked over to a empty chair and grabbed his phone from the bag. He dialed the only number available on the phone.

"Where are you?"

Nyx raised an eyebrow, when did he own that device? Even though his brother wasn't old fashioned, he wasn't really found of mobile phone but here he was now, holding one.

"You got someone?" They didn't usually pry into their love interest.

Rebus looked over his shoulder and it was one of the sour looks that his brother received.

"Clean it."

He ordered the man stationed in front of the door. Blood poured from all sides from the punching bag and when he took down the sand bag instead of sand, there was a dead body.

"When are going to do it ?"

"It's already decided. He dies very soon."

They walked out of the room and was greeted with dry land or more like a burnt land. It was isolated and the old rusted vehicles rested here.

"You received it after father, It's beautiful."

In the broad day light, the platinum art looked as if it could fly out and rip anyone who crossed wrong path with it like the man who owned it.

"I don't trust her." He whispered grabbing a new shirt from the car parked in front of them and getting in it. Nyx went to another car.

This was Rebus, a man who was stoic and no one could get close to him as she had managed to or he let her. Not even his family member or any of his so called 'friends' did. She was very close to him, the only one who received his warm words and had his heart. He had everything figured out. Everything about her.

It didn't occur to him at first but now he knew he was really in love. Right now she was captive in her own fantasy where he was just a rich kid who liked her and he was her sweet boyfriend. She hadn't seen his true colours yet or so he thought.

If she ever knew... he thought looking out of the glass window.

I will chain her if she ever tries to run from me.

Craving Sweet

"Yes, I'm in college. No, i would leave at four. Ten more minutes. Okay." She turned her phone off and placed it back in the bag.

"Your boyfriend seem so possessive."

(Name) looked at her classmate. Smiling a little.

"He is a kind one, Ashley."

"He might be but he always calls you asking about your whereabouts over and over as if...."

Her smile tightened but she didn't say a word.

True, he has been keeping tabs on her every now and then, but this relationship between them was new and  he had already graduated receiving his graduation certificate a week ago. He had colourful grades unlike her average ones.

She grimaced at the thought of that.

She still had a year to go at this college.When the clock hit four, she grabbed her bag and walked out of the campus.

"Ashley, is she really dating that guy?"

"Yes she is. I think it's been a month."

"Though i don't know her personally, i hope he doesn't ruin her life."

The two of them nodded in agreement.

Meanwhile (name) entered her quiet home, her roommate had left for another flight since she was a air hostess and she was always busy traveling around the world. She jumped on her bed and bumped on something. She took it out from her back. It was a glossy magazine and she frowned when she saw the cover.

With parted lips she looked at the cover of the magazine, there was her so called boyfriend with tiny smile, looking over the camera with a stunning Russian blonde holding onto his arms while looking at him, lovingly. It was captioned 'The Rich young love birds; Rebus Schwarz & Anna.'

She didn't react much until she turned pages where their was a interview with Anna..

[ How did you and the Schwarz knew each other?

Anna: oh we met at a party organized by my father. He was really friendly.

Are the rumors true about the two of you, are you guys really dating?

Anna: i can't say anything about that one but Jason is such a sweet guy, he talks softly and has great respect for women.

Jason???

Anna: i prefer to call his middle name. ]

Such a sweet guy.

Such a sweet guy.

Such a sweet guy.

Such a sweet-

She threw the magazine away on the floor and closed her eyes in frustration.

She huffed in annoyance as she laid her back against the soft mattress.

She didn't knew when she had fallen asleep but a knock on the door woke her. She knew who it was and hardly cared to greet the person. Suddenly her room's door clicked open, of course like always she must have forgotten to close the main door.

"I missed you, babe."

He slide in the blanket with her, his arms almost wrapping around her but she quickly sat up.

"Rebus be honest.." she dragged looking down rather  then him. She was afraid if it was true. "Is there other women you are seeing behind my back?"

It was a news to him.

"No."

He objected immediately.

She cried in frustration, while pulling her hair.

"Be honest for my sake! You shouldn't cheat in a relationship. Be with the one whom you love, not with what your body desires. I can't... look at you, just get out of my sight."

He looked over her and she was wrapped inside her blanket. He had no clue what she was talking about.

Cheat?

When did he do it?

His eyes caught a sight of a disheveled magazine. He looked at it and immediately his eyes darken.

"I'll clear this mess, babe."

He leaned over her and laid a kiss on her head over the blanket before leaving her house.

What did he mean by that?

She pondered but did she care?

She wished it was true.