♤ Significant other

[Dear, you're such a sunny one
A diamond in the rough, my love
Blinded by your light]

♤significant other

He huffed in annoyance, so many of them where approaching her, so many flies surrounding the nectar, watching her, touching and trying to get close to her. Jelousy was evident. He wasn't taking this lightly.

She is mine.

He had said it over and over again, like a mantra.

The moment he'd laid his eyes on her, something really did start stirring inside his chest. He was already malevolent and nothing could make it change but she was giving him something he had never thought he was capable of.

He was possessive of her and minute by minute if she was going to continue flirting back with those boys, he wasn't going to hold back.

But there was other ways to get her too, only if she would accept it.

So he stood up from the the chair, with low steady strides he approached her. Those boys sensed the tension in the air and immediately bid goodbyes to her. She looked up at him, her beautiful pearls watching him pleasantly. He needed to have her close. He had already decided.

"Be my significant other?"

No one heard, or the ones in the cafeteria acted like they didn't hear anything. While (name) chocked on the drink she was just drinking few seconds. She patted her chest, coughing hard

"Pardon?" She wheezed out the air.

"Be my girlfriend and only mine."

Hundreds of questions hit her head from every direction. He didn't even fidget once, nor blinked. His dark eyes stared at her waiting for her answer. She turned her head to the other side, wiping away some invisible sweat off her face. She was nervous and he was just so confident asking her out in front of so many people.

She wanted to die out of embarrassment.

"W-Well..." She dragged on, laughing awkwardly. Her thoughts were racing in her mind, trying to come up with a reply. Her heart was beating crazy.

"I-I.." Red face and pair of sweaty palm, she was nervous as hell to finish those words. "Don't mind giving it a try." If one's face could get redder than a tomato, it was hers.

"Well don't forget who we are now." He touched her resting hand on the table and sharply walked away. Her heart sank for a little bit when his silhouette faded away.

Bing!

She stared at her phone.

*get ready at eight. Komoko restaurant.*

He heart nearly skipped beats as she gasped at his text. He had already planned a date. She was so surprised.

Oh so surprised...

Craving sweet

"Wait hold on hold on hold on! Your saying t-that you start seeing someone whom you can't even pronounce his name? Damn women you crazy? What if his some evil guy trying to seduce you acting all serious and stuff."

Her best of best friends, Xania exclaimed.

"You got it wrong, Xan. He may look like a serious type but his so sweet to me. He cares and flirts sometimes." She told dreamily recollecting the last memories. "And anyways I'm not marrying him, just dating."

Xania nodded in acceptance. She did have a point. Dating was better than marrying.

"Alright."

Both heads turned at the sound of someone ringing the bell. Xania stood up quickly and rushed to the door. She opened it furiously, and stared at the waiting male. Her jaw nearly fell down on the floor. This guy was drop dead-