♤Employment

[But I wanted you and me]

♤Employment

"Rebus..."

She poked the side of his arm, he was busy typing continuously on the flat laptop in front of him. He had been in front of it for an hour or so.

"Hmm?"

"I-I want to try something, like you know I've got the college degree and maybe i could find a job rather than just sitting at home like a typical housewife."

His movement paused for a while, he knew this day would come and frankly he was prepared.

"I have shifted my company's headquarter to Italy and i don't mind if you would work with me as my assistant for now. I will teach you everything."

She laughed nervously scratching the back of her neck. Not too sure if she could live up to be his assistant.

"It's alright, i can find another-"

"I insist. I need you to be with every second of my life, after all we are married and that's what we vowed."

She gulped, feeling his tense stare on her.

"Alright! You better not ditch me for some meetings or stuff like that."

"Never." He slide his arms over her waist and brought her closer, her bum seated on his thighs. He kissed her neck softly before releasing her. He was back on his work but he didn't seemed to mind her legs which were rested over his thighs and she was busy reading some cool magazines.

Oh how beautiful young love birds they were~

The said day came a little too fast then she expected and boy was she nervous. She had missed the sight of the beautiful Montefalco and she was awed when she took a closer look at it, the glimpse of the authentic nature and they were going closer to the wild yet beautiful city.

"I spent a very little of my childhood here."

He told her once the car finally stopped moving and it was parked in front of a very ancient yet elegant looking buildings at least three or four were inside the huge premises.

"This property was left deserted for a very long time, so my father brought it as soon as he laid his eyes on it. It's been ours for like twenty years, so i thought i would rather turn it office."

He explained helping her out of the car and guiding her inside the building. There were few people outside who greeted him but as usual he didn't even glance a bit.

"Rebus! This place is so beautiful."

As ancient it was from outside, the inside weren't retouched, it was kept in it's old ways. The walls, the ceiling, the floor and ever thing was kept exact as it was first build. They took some stairs before he stopped them in front of a large dark polished door.

"And this is my office."

"Wow."

Everything inside was sleek jet black from the walls to the furniture inside. It was his favourite. She glanced around, it was a huge room to be called office. It suited perfectly.

"So how do you like my office?"

He had locked her between him and the table behind her. His arms caging her from the sides, preventing her from any escape.

"What are you doing?"

He suddenly attached his lips on her and her eyes widen, after all they were in his office! She blushed red as a tomato. He didn't seemed to mind doing such things though.

For the next few days working as his assistant was ...hard. He would never leave her alone as he promised but it was a torture for her because he couldn't keep his hands to himself. When they would get some break, he would jump on the opportunity and literally start abusing her skin and lip.

"There are only seventy employees here if you haven't notice."

He told her out of blue while sipping on the fresh coffee from a nearby cafe. She only saw the faces of like ten to fifteen people and where did the other fifty people disappeared? Where they too busy? And there was a strange thing, none of the employees ever talked to her or even tried to. It was as if they were scared for her.

"Did you say something to your employees before i came?"

She asked him suspiciously and he kept his cup of coffee down on the table.

"Why?"

"It's strange, i see them working around but they don't glance at me or even try talking to me. Hey did you threaten them like, "Don't talk or even glance at my wife or you'll lose you job." "

He chuckled looking at her acting like him.

"Nah, that's unnecessary." He pinched the side of her cheek and shrieked away.

"That hurts !"

Craving sweet

"Yes i have renewed the company's terms and policy and even the employees."

"You can't do this, we've been in this company for more than twenty year. You can't just fire us!" The man was literally begging in front of him.

"I don't care about those things and my father didn't put the company in my name for nothing. He knows how capable i am."

He smirked eyeing the now infuriated old man.

"So i don't want any pesky spies of my father in the company anymore. Mr.Luther don't act as if you aren't a thief. You took some millions from the budget plan of 2015, didn't you?"

Mr Luther gulped, sweats streaming from his wrinkled face. Sweaty palms clasped together. No one was suppose to know so how did this little brat knew about it.

"When you leave, tell the others not to ever come knocking on my company again and if they invite me to the court tell 'em, i know every dark secrets of theirs."

He smiled fakely , patting the man on his shoulder before walking away.

Mr Luther quickly pulled out his phone and dialed a number. After three rings, the person finally picked it up.

"He knows.... he knows everything and he even threaten if we try to sue him than-than he'll-"

"Calm down luther. I'll teach this brat a lesson."

The call went dead.