♤ Distraction

[Baby I am falling in love]

"I knew about everything from the start."

She smiled, crossing her arms over her chest while looking at the man sitting in front of her. Blunkett was stunned, he didn't expect her to be this... confident, he had expected something sort of disgusted reaction for her husband. This woman was .....

"I am not dumb, Mr Blunkett. Behind their smiles, the Schwarz are known for a lot of darker deeds. I am not so stupid to marry him without knowing about all his wrong doing and you... should be very careful. When you linger around me, you are not the only one in danger."

She stood up, throwing the navy coat over her shoulder. Baffled, he looked up at her.

"What do you mean i am not the only one?" He stuttered, deep inside he knew what she was exactly talking about.

She patted his shoulder softly.

"Take care of your family."

The cool wind whooshed in and the hair on the back of his neck stood up. Her words replayed in his head, over and over again. She didn't seem to be joking. Immediately he rushed out of the small cafe and looked out for her but she was nowhere to be found.

"Where is she, where did she go?" He yelled at his guards waiting outside.

"She just left in a car, sir"

CRAVING SWEET

"Where did you go?"

As soon as she entered the house, she was pulled in a warm embrace by no other than her husband. His hold around her tighten. His action told her he missed her.

"To meet with someone."

She placed a soft peck on his cheek and he looked at her very lovingly.

"I am so hungry, baby make me something nice, will you?"

"Anything for you." He whispered before happily guiding her to the kitchen. She quietly watched him work in the kitchen with the apron on, looking very attractive in it. He loved to be precise with everything he put his hands on and one of it was pleasing her, he would even bow down to her if she wanted him to do it. She knew how he was absolutely smitten to her, he was pouring all of his pure affection to her because he loved her and she too felt the same.

There was no denying their love was going turn up to be unhealthy but she was too in deep to let it go now.

But she never regret it. Never.

"Our seniors are so hot like i'd lick them if they let me."

"Yeah especially Rebus-"

"His mine Hailey ! Every since i set my eyes on him."

The three girls rolled their eyes at the blonde girl flipping her hair stylishly.

"We get it Rose."

She chuckled softly before comfortably resting her back on the chair.

"I will be right back girls." She stood up and walked away.

Rose walked out of the classroom, her high heels clicking on the floor while walking through the empty corridor. She looked over ahead of when  she heard a shuffling noise and boy was she surprised. Some distance away stood the mysterious yet very attractive guy of their college, Rebus. The only guy who no one approached but secretly wished to get closer to.

She tucked her blonde hair behind her ear before moving forward.

"Hello there."

"jemand ist hier."  He whispered to the male next to him whom she just noticed now. The other tall man nodded before walking away.

"I am Rose and- Hey where are you going? Come on let's grab some drinks."

He paused and stared at her hands holding onto his arm.

"Don't ever approach me again." He glared at her before walking off and when he left, from the corner of his eyes he saw someone trying to hide behind the wall.

He walked away, not really bothered.

It was (Name) who saw everything but of course he didn't look back anymore since he vanished from her sight.

Now she was certain he was that boy in the college who refused the popular girl, Rose. It might have been actually their first time meeting but didn't really know about each other much back then. He was everything they wanted not really knowing how darker his world was.

Despite everything she loved him.

It might be crazy enough to love a criminal but he had her hooked to him so easily. There was no way she could let go of what they had, it was too late to take any measure. She had to accept him the way he was maybe ...maybe there was a chance for him to change in their coming future. Maybe she could change him to a better man or into something else entirely different. Only time could tell.

"Who is distracting you from me."

He whispered, his cool breath fanning on her delicate neck sending shivers down her spine. She turned to face him with his arms wrapped around her.

"No one." She brushed few strand of his black hair that was disturbing his eyes. The length of his hair seemed to have grown, so unlike of him to neglect such things about himself.

"Are you trying to become a girl now." She joked while wrapping her arms around his neck.

"It's been a little stressful week, i forgot."

He placed his lips on her hungrily. Long forgotten their food.