Chapter ~ 27

SRUTHI'S P. O. V.

             Have you ever been in a situation, where you have felt the most unwanted on this Earth? Ever felt your existence as a burden? Ever wanted to end this altogether? If no, then you must be the luckiest person on this Earth! If yes, then that's exactly what I am feeling right now. 'Words can kill' is what I have heard. But they are burning me alive today. When I was rejected for many other things, I never really gave much attention towards it, as I knew I had my loved ones beside me.

                 But today! I have none beside me! I never really asked anyone to be with me. Whatever maybe the situation, I had battled over it myself but today, I have failed. Even though I am ready to fall at feet, they seem to hate me so much that my presence is suffocating them! Why should I be there in a place where I have nothing? "Sruthi" I heard someone calling me as well as shaking me. I knew it was Gayathri but this time, I don't want her to suffocate. The slow movement of pricking eyes ended up at her divinely face!

                  With tear strains pulling and restraining my muscles, I gave her a smile which was evidently seen as a fake one. Her gaze never went to my smile. It was completely stuck on my eyes. Those Eyes, which wanted her humble notice. Those, which wanted her motherly warmth. Those, which simply yearned for someone. Her gaze didn't convey anything much, but still it filled the void within me. "I know how to handle this! You just do as I say!" She said rather warned me and left that place in a quick pace. "Gayathri!" I shouted but in vain.

                    "Let her go Sruthi!" Someone said. I got up and turned. "He deserves it". Those words weren't something I expected from that person. "Iyappan sir, how could you even say that? He's your friend and he very badly needs one. Moreover you don't know about Gayathri, she would-" "This! This is exactly what for he's taking you for granted! Why Sruthi? Why do you love him so much? While he doesn't even have 1/10th of it? Why? In this situation, I guess Gayu is doing right! It's not me, it's you who don't know what's going follow." He said. 

                      I was dumbfounded after hearing to his words. Is he for real? The one who never gave up his friend for any cause is now opposing and disgusting him so much! His hands folded infront of me. I rushes towards him and held his hands and slowly tears started flowing down. A drop of tear from his eye fell on my hand and trailed down. "I don't know how you think of me. But I've always seen you as my sister. When he kept on blabbering things about you....I do.....I don't know how did I just.....just....leave him with a slap!" He said.

                      My eyes widened hearing to those. "You...yo...you slapped?" I asked him in disbelief. He nodded his head slowly. I couldn't believe the things happening here. He gave a last glance to me while I was trying to process things. He held my shoulder and said, "You are never alone! You can never be a bad omen!" That's it! They were enough for me to break down completely. He left but I knew his words were going to be there with me forever and ever after. I fell on the floor and let my anguish out.

NITHI'S P. O. V.

            "Nithi!" I heard Thiya akka calling me. I stood up from my chair. "What happened Akka?" I asked her. "Where is Shubhiksha?" She asked. "Why?" I asked her. I could sense her nervousness evidently. "You just tell me where is she." "Are you hiding something from me?" Her breathing rhythm took a faster pace. "Thiya Akka! Is it about my sister?" She saw me with widened eyes. I knew it! I KNEW IT!! "Is she crying? If it was because of you, let me warn you, I would never be in my sane sense" I gave a glare and left without waiting for her response.

                 I rushed towards the other side of the O.P. The place was secluded. I guess it was only for the staffs to use. Just then I heard Iyappan's voice. "He deserves it" Who deserves what? "Akash! I'm reaching! Yeah! I read it! There's a slight corre-.... um! Akash I'll get back to you! Nithi?" I saw Gayu akka infront of me. She glanced the surrounding and pulled me aside. "Sruthi needs you! Go!" She said in my ears and pushed me inside the corrider. I looked at her, who was rushing outside, and I ran in.

               "This! This is exactly what for he's taking you for granted! Why Sruthi? Why do you love him so much? While he doesn't even have 1/10th of it? Why? In this situation, I guess Gayu is doing right! It's not me, it's you who don't know what's going follow." As I was hearing these from his side, without my consent,my eyes teared. The person whom I thought is only capable of cracking jokes, was actually standing up for my sister. His each word hit my heart hard. Akka doesn't need me, she needs him!!

                After consoling her I saw him tearing a little. He walked past me, but his mind wasn't around here.  Even though he felt, his warmth had already reached me. A person who has never complained about anything and considered his friendship above everything, has shaken it off for someone who wasn't even so close to him. This very moment! He has gained a very high niche in my heart! A place which can never be removed by anyone in this world. Between those tears, a small smile peeped in!

"I have actually started liking you, Mr. Comedy piece!"

                   Vanakkam Anbu Ullangale!! A very long wait huh? But was this worth the wait? If it was then hit that vote button!! Share your views or personal suggestions in the comment box!!

Spread Love, Spread Happiness!!

Lot's of Love,
Sruthi;)