Chapter ~ 12

Sruthi's P. O. V.

                 "Vaishu is in labour!!" As soon as these words left her mouth, my brain felt some familiarity in the name. But before I could process about the newly obtained information, I was brutally dragged along by Shubhiksha. "Where are you lost you dumb!! Can't you hear? I said someone's in LABOUR" she ranted with heavy breaths, as we were running like maniacs. The sound of screeching screams were gradually increasing as we neared the vanity.

                     As I went inside the Vanity, I could feel the thick atmosphere spread over there. "Darshana, my bag". Darshana nodded her head and left as quick as a lightning to get my bag. I cleared the crowd surrounding the patient. She seems to be familiar but I seriously couldn't recognise her. "Shubhi, book a cab" I ordered. "But to where?" She asked. That's right. Where? Oh god! Yeah!! "Trinity hospital" I said and fished out my phone. I dialled to the only reliable person I ever know. Each ring made my heart beat race.

                     "Yeah Sru, What's up" I heard Angelina's cheerful voice. "Vacate a room and do all the procedures and arrangements. I'm bringing a lady to our hospital. Her water broke" I started saying everything in a random order. I knew that she would my situation and so did she. "Calm down Sru. First you should be patient at this point of time. I'll take care, Don't worry" she said and I cut the call while stress was unloaded from me.

                       "Hard luck man! No cabs available!!" Shubhi shouted and started swearing at the Ola customer service. She can never be changed. For sure. I closed my eyes really tight and started rummaging through my brain, to get some practical ideas. "What will we do Sruthi? One  useless politician is coming here to ask for votes it seems. So no cabs  would be available!!" She ranted. Just then my stupid of a brain, popped up with an unimaginable idea. I took out my phone and called the only savior I knew.

                           "Hello" she said with noise over powering her voice. "Hello Swathika, can you hear me?" I shouted through the phone. "Hello..hello..yeah yeah tell me Sruthi" she replied back trying to tear my ear drums. "Come to the address which I have messaged you right away" I commanded her. "Huh?..bu..but I'm in" "No ifs and buts. Come here right now. It's a Matter of two lives" I said and cut the call. "Vicky sir, help me to get Vaishu out of here." I said and assigned people with their works.

                           "Oh god! What happened?" Farzhu entered the scene and gave her entry somewhat like this. "Wait! Vaishu is in labour?! Oh god! Shall I call a doctor. Actually I should be doing that. I know one doctor. 'Hello Mithra? Yeah Farzhu here...Can you come to AVM studios? ANIRUDH'S sister is in labour.....yeah!.....ok....thanks' She's on her way" Everyone looked at her bewildered. Then she turned towards me. "Sruthi! You are here! Then why the hell aren't you doing something?! I mean-" She was interrupted when a hand closed her mouth.

                            "Fazhu, calm down. All is set. Now come on, breath in and breath out" Shubhi did a demo for her. "Shubhi you are chocking her!" I said. She immediately took off her hand and mumbled a soft sorry which was hardly audible. In all these chaos, I discovered one thing. Vaishnavi is Anirudh sir's sister and the best part is He's missing!!!

                                 I went out in search of him as I knew there were too many people to take care of Vaishu. Then there I found him. The broken down Anirudh, near the staircase which leads to a temple. His mom was right beside him, consoling him and saying sweet nothings. But his tears never stopped dripping out. When I was about to go near him, I heard a siren sound which seemed to be pretty near.
(Play the music on the media box for better experience)

                               A red Audi car made it's way inside the studio. The sudden brake made the dust to erupt on the sides of the car. Two well built men came out of the car and stood beside the car and other two men from behind came forward. They were wearing black tuxedo and black coolers. One man went near the handle of the car door and opened it. A girl, to be precise, a lady, climbed down the car and stood near the car door. She was wearing a costly saree along with fashionable jewels with a black coolers on. She gave a smile to me and steadily yet subtly walked towards me. Her hair was waving swiftly along the breeze. She seemed to be quite rich. But I couldn't control my laughter when she removed her glasses and stood infront of me.

       "Swathika why ma? Why??"

               Vanakkam makkale! I know everyone were waiting eagerly for my update so it is.

               There are new entries in the house. Put your hands together for my beauty Angelina_Ani, my sweet Thalapathy maniac mithra_vidya and the most famous penofcrimson.

             So how much do you rate the chapter? Tell me your comments on the comments section.

   Spread love, Spread Happiness

Lot's of Love,
Sruthi ;)