Chapter-1

Sruthi's P. O. V.

Today is my worst ever nightmare. I have my first film's pada poojai today but I'm standing here for past half an hour to get any means of transport. All thanks to my devil sister, who took my scooty to her college as the tyres of her scooty were punctured. How idiotic? She can't even take care of her own scooty! I let out a frustrated sigh when at that very moment there appeared an auto from nowhere. Thank God! I waved my hand in front of the auto and he stopped. "Anna, I want to go to AVM studios. How much?" I asked. He looked behind me. What is he is looking at? I turned around to see an empty bus stop. I gave him a confused look. "Rs. 200" he said.

I felt like thunder strike. I widened my eyes to the fullest and all that I learned under Consumer rights in my 10th standard came flashing in front of my eyes. "Rs. 200? Are you out of your mind or something? Inga irukka edathukku iranooru rubaaya? Shall I put you inside the bars for violating consumer rights? Rs 100 is more than enough" ( for a nearby place do you ask Rs 200?). I could clearly see sweat dripping down his forehead. He quickly said, "Amma, all prices have risen up due to GST ma. So Konjam paathu pottu kudunga." (So, give some extra money). I am not so inhuman, you know. "Okay, Rs.150 final" I said, he agreed and again I heard the thunder strike. So I wasn't imagining. Does that mean it's going to rain? My stupid fate!

At last I reached my destination. I gave the auto driver his fare and saw my watch. 10:30! But I was asked to be here before 10. I'm so dead today. I rushed towards the studio gate and as expected, I bumped on something or should I say, someone. I hit my forehead and turned around to apologise. "I'm so sor-" I initiated and stopped when my black orbs met his hazel ones. Yes his. Its a guy. Not any other normal guy. But, "OMG, ANIRUDH RAVICHANDER" I literally yelled seeing him. Yes it's our very own youth sensation. "Sir, ....... OMG, I can't believe this. I met you sir. Hooo, my god. I can die at this moment but not before taking a selfie with you. May I sir? Please please please please" I begged him making a cute puppy face. But was it cute is the question. "Sure" he said. Aww how sweet he. (A/N maan karate)

I took out my phone immediately to take a pic. Oh bitter guard, didn't I mention that today is the worst day ever? "What happened?" He asked . "Battery dead" I said looking at my phone and miserably failing in an attempt to cry. He chuckled at my effort. "Can we take in mine?" He asked. I was shocked as well as happy with his proposal. I smiled to my fullest and nodded my head up and down. We clicked some pics in his Vivo V5s selfie camera phone. "Sruthi, you're late" I heard someone say. Oh God! Not this time at least. I bit my tongue. I turned around to witness Vicky sir having his hands in akimbo and glaring me. I smiled at him sheepishly. I turned to my right. I saw a very confused face of Anirudh sir.

He saw me and then Vicky sir. Wait, why are they both looking at me like that? I'm no museum piece. "Mr. Vignesh Shivan, care to explain?" He asked. Suddenly Vicky sir's face changed. "Bro she's my Assistant Director and also a doctor" Vicky sir said. I held my head high in pride. Ani sir gave me a 'parra' look. I slightly blushed at his action. Wait! Blushed? "Sruthi, the surprise is in front of your eyes. He's our film's music director" Vicky sir said and the rain started to pour. What a timing! But I stood rooted to my place, unable to digest what I heard. My trance was broken when someone pulled me towards the shed. "Are you mad? You are getting drenched. Wanna catch cold?" It was none other than Ani sir. I didn't reply but was just staring at him.

Anirudh's P. O. V.

She's a doctor! Wow! But the main thing is I can spend more time with her as she's the AD of the film. Not bad. When Vicky gave my intro to her, the rain started to pour. I tried to run near the shed before I get drenched. But I felt as if I left someone. I saw to my left and saw Vicky running towards the shed. Then whom shou- Sruthi! I turned around to witness her lost in some thought or maybe someone's thoughts. I dragged her with me towards the shed. After making sure that she was safe inside, I asked her, " Are you mad? You are getting drenched. Wanna catch cold?" There was no reply from her. But her eyes were constantly searching something deep in my hazel ones. That's when I noticed her fully.
(Play the music in the media box to get the feel)

Her face looked even more bright with water droplets all over. A short forehead, with a golden bindi perfectly placed in the center in between her eyebrows. Her eyes, a black moon in the white sky, were locked with mine. Her lips were slightly parted away. Her breath somehow gave me warmth even though she wasn't that close to me. Suddenly she looked away and also broke my trance. She bit lower lip and shut her eyes tightly. She turned towards the opening of the shed, and went near the entrance.

Those mild sunrays made her face glow and drizzling droplets formed a curve on her lips. She leaned on to a pillar nearby, giving me a great view of herself. Just then a small baby boy, pulled her pallu. She immediately saw down and her dimple deepened. Damn, those dimples will be the death of me. She immediately carried him in her arms and kissed his cheeks, for which he giggled in return. She extended her one arm, collected few drops of rainwater and splashed it on him. He cutely pouted for it and tried doing the same with his tiny hands. Aww! A lady was taking a video of this, whom I supposed to be his mom.

Sruthi suddenly noticed this and tried to grab that phone from her. "Veda, give it back right now. Or else I'll tell it to Anna" she said. But that woman, whose name is Veda, never obliged. With baby in one hand, she miserably failed to get it from her. "Athai, not Anna, Daddy" the little boy said. Sruthi rolled her eyes and said, "Baby he's daddy for you, not for everyone". Veda giggled and that baby was confused. "Sru, he thinks his name itself is Daddy. My poor baby" Veda said in between her laughs. Sruthi's eyes widened and she also started laughing.

She was laughing so hard that the whole crowd was only looking at her. When she came to know about surroundings she tried to control her laughter. When her gaze froze at me, she was flushed. She couldn't do anything. She immediately closed my wide opened mouth and started looking everywhere except me. "The rain has stopped. Back to the pavilion people" I heard someone say. We all started moving towards the pooja hall but were caught by the media. Sruthi was helping the priest and we were giving interviews here. My gaze constantly landed upon her. She was pouring oil into the lamp.

Her hair was constantly falling on her face irritating her. I so badly want to tuck them behind her ear. Just then someone turned up for her rescue. SHUBHIKSHA? Oh God, how did I forget that she's the lyricist! She took her hair and clipped it. "You can't do anything on your own na?" Shubhi asked in a sarcastic tone. Sruthi rolled her eyes. "Paathu paathu kannu veliya vandhuda pogudhu" (careful, the might come out of your socket) she mocked her. Sruthi gave her a glare and lit the lamp. The Orange light made her face look even more divine. As I was admiring her, she suddenly turned and looked at me and gave an ever charming smile. At that very moment, I decided that, she's one who's going to light up my life and my home.

WAIT, DID I JUST SAY THAT?!

Hola everyone, I'm back with my first chapter. So how was it? Boring I know. But it's just the beginning. Wait for more. So what do you think about our heroine? How is her chemistry with our hero? Did you like Veda and Shubhi's entry?

I also wanted to say that the selfie part was actually an real life incident. If you feel that I have copied it, then I'm really sorry. It was just a Coincidence.

I also want to show my gratitude to that survivor girl who fought till her last breath. Suicide wasn't the right move, but anyone in her place would have taken this decision long before. Many things, couldn't be expressed here. But I'm sure that these feelings are still alive deep down in everyone's heart.

#RIPDr.ANITHA