Chapter ~ 10

ANIRUDH'S P. O. V.

            "By the way, how did you recognise me?" I asked Shubhi as I took a small sip of my drink. "Ani, that would be, as you presume, difficult to recognise for others. But for me, I know you. How do you expect me not to identify you?" Shubhi asked. I nodded my head knowingly and sipped my drink again. As the drink went through my throat something  sparked in my brain. "Hey, you said same ship right, so are you...... also.... you know....... are you also worried for Sruthi?" I asked. She chuckled and gave her drink a try. She gulped in all the contents at one go. Man! thats too much for a first timer. But she doesn't seem one. So, I guess the problem is much bigger than what I expected. What could that possibly be?

               She coughed very badly. I tried to soothe her by rubbing her back and she seem to be relaxed after that. "You know what? I thought you were intelligent, but no, Hey world! Listen up, the amazing Rockstar is a fool, right Mr Anirudh? And not to forg-" she was interrupted by a hand. But she was stubborn enough to hit the person right away. Man! What's happening? Why are these people starring at me? That's when everything sinked in. This Stupid friend of mine, literally shouted in order to gain attention from the people and Hrishi carried her away. Oh fine!

             Wait, Hrishi! Before my brain started to process regarding the happenings, I was literally pulled by someone. "Come Ani! Don't utter a word. Just shut up and do as I say" someone said dangerously close to my ear. I was literally dragged to the corner of the club. There I saw Shubhi, but in a very vulnerable state. "Shanky, I'll get Shubhi home. She passed out. Don't worry. I'll take care. You better inform Sruthi." Hrishi said. So Shashank got me here? Ahh! My head is spinning. Damn this alcohol! This is literally killing me. But the pain caused by Sruthi is much more than this. Wait, They said Sruthi right?! Where's she? Is she here?

              I seriously don't know how many hours did I spend like this. I felt the whole world spinning. Slowly darkness started to consume. "Ani" was the only shriek which I heard before being engulfed by a pair of soft hands. I tried opening my eyes. She was a girl for sure but who? She was asking someone for water while I covered by eyeballs failing to resist the drowsiness.

SRUTHI'S P. O. V.

         Since I have got the news that Anirudh was missing, my brain stopped working. My revenge motto was long gone. I now need him safely back in his home. I took my scooty after ignoring the questionnaire conducted by my relatives. I left in search of him. Where would I go? Who would I ask? Blank. I know it's a stupid move but somewhere deep inside my heart, I was sure that I would find him. I stopped my vehicle near a tree , uncertain about my doings and his destination. I couldn't help but let a lone tear escape my eyes. I tried calling Shubhi, who had actually switched off her Mobile.

            Why the hell is she scaring the hell out of me? Oh god! This is ridiculous. Think Sruthi, Think. There has to be a way out. I closed my eyes and kept hitting my forehead with my phone. That's when he flashed infront of my eyes. I opened my eyes in a quick flash and unlocked my phone. My thumb was lingering above his name. I took a deep breath and called him.

          The ring went on and he picked up the call. The expected reaction was received from him. "WHAT?" He shouted on the other end. "Calm down. I need your help" I said maintaining my sanity. "Look who's asking for one" he said with a tinge of sarcasm playing in his words.

   "I know you love Shubhiksha"

             Vanakkam people. I know I am late. But sorry was caught up with some exams. To be precise NEET. So hope you would understand. So how was the chapter? Who loves Shubhiksha? What's Sruthi's next move? Who saved Anirudh? Keep guessing.

      Happy mother's day to all those lovely mothers who do everything and expect nothing from us. Everyday is important but today is special.

   என்னை படைத்தவளுக்காக நான் என்ன படைப்பது?

    What shall I create, for the one who created me?

Spread love..Spread happiness

Lot's of Love,
  Sruthi ;)