What

Dream frowned silently as he watched his brother being coddled by the monochrome Dark sans.

No, he wasn't jealous of the two... More like concerned...

Ever since the day that Cross remembered, Nightmare hadn't been in his aggressive form... And he doesn't walk anywhere, Cross is always carrying him...

It also seemed like the Dark King was weak... Like physically weak... Like he was injured horribly...

The bright Guardian shook it off. The Codebreaker was too much in love with his brother to hurt him. Yeah, Nighty was a jerk to him, but the yellow skeleton highly doubts that the white skeleton has any ability to really cause any actual damage towards the once gooey skeleton.

Taking a deep breath, he decided to ask the one question that has been bugging him since they were told Cross lost his memories.

"Brother?" The more naïve twin called out, easily catching the darker one's attention. Cross didn't like that. "What..." Dream paused.

While Dream stopped, most likely to think of his words carefully, the white wearing skeleton had placed his "Senpai" into his lap, loosely having  his arms wrapped around the smaller's waist. It was a soft way of say 'mine'.

"What happened to make Cross forget?"

The room froze. All conversations stopped and looked towards the three.

Cross had stiffen to almost a board, his head bowed and his arms tightening the hold on the hurt monster.

Nightmare painfully looked guilty and he was fiddling with his fingers... He was nervous...

"I... I hurt him..." He whispered, his hands moving to the ones on his waist. "I hurt him, badly... He shouldn't love me..." The last part was whispered too softly for even the one holding him to understand what he had said.

The glowing Sans bit his lip, looking at the other residents of the large Castle.

They all held the same look. Guilt and Remorse.

"How-"

Abruptly the white wearing monster stood up, cradling the King like a baby. He didn't wait long before gliding out of the room like a ghost, but as loud as a giant...

It was odd... But reasonable.

Even someone like Dream could see how the reason behind it was a touchy subject... A subject that had left him so helpless and lost...