Chapter 9

"Have you told her about us?"  Someone whispered

"Have you told her about us?" Someone whispered.

I tried opening my eyes but it didn't work. My eyes weren't opening and my lips didn't want to move either.

I could hear voices mumbling lowly to each other.

"No I can't tell her."

Who was Taehyung talking to and what couldn't he tell to who?

"Taebear sooner or later you will have to show her our world. She might not like it but she's destined for it."

"Hobi hyung she'll hate me."

Where they talking about me?

My heart started to beat faster and faster with each passing second Making the pain in my head worsen.

"SHES WAKING UP TAEEEEE." Screamed a voice making me wince.

Why was this idiot screaming?

I let out an groan trying to open my eyes and succeeded. I looked around but everythin came out blurry.

"TAEHYUNG MOVE OUT OF THE WAY SHE MUST SEE THE SUN, WHICH IS ME FIRST. MOVE YOU FOOOOOL."

I'm going to murder you if you don't shut up.

"Hyung plea-"

"YOUR GIVING HER A HEADACHE TAE MOVE."

Didn't he realise he was the one giving me a headache from all the screaming?

My eyes finally focused and I was face to face with a guy I had never seen before.

Letting out gasp out of surprise I moved backwards hitting my head in process of doing so.

"HYUNG THATS ENOUGH."

Everyone in the room stopped talking and all heads turned towards the person who who had screamed.

The guy who was still in my personal bubble moved back looking hurt. He whispered an okey and left the room with the few people that was in here.

Taehyung was shaking and his hands were in fists looking like he was ready to punch anything that came in his way. There was something dripping down both of his hands.

My eyes went wide.

That's blood!

His growling got louder which I found really hot but shook it off and slowly got up trying not to open my wounds and made my way towards him.

He was mumbling things I couldn't make out and looked very scary.

This is a bad bad idea.

He's probably going to kill me.

Regretting the idea of coming close to him but it was to late so I slowly reached out holding his fist in my hand.

His hands were big compared to mine even if it was pulled into a fist.

"A-are you okay?"

Mentally face palming myself for stuttering and moved my hand away knowing this was a bad idea but he wrapped his hand around mine pulling me towards him.

I gasped hitting my head on his hard chest feeling him hugging me tightly. He breathed in loudly and pulled me even closer leaving no space between us.

He pulled away after a while which felt like forever and smiled at me.

"I'm okay love, I should be asking you the exact same question."

My cheeks heated up.

"I'm okay." I replied.

"Well that's great that your feeling better because our wedding day is coming up. You've planned it out for long but unfortunately we won't be having many guests over because your hurt." He said while playing with my hair.

His eyes were holding me captive so beauti-

Hold up...

Did he just say wedding day?

Me and him.

Together.

MARRIED TOGETHER.

HOLY SHIT.

•••