19.

Doctor appointment? This thing is so much work and since I have to drive out of town to go to it, it was more exhausting.

But I couldn't go to the nearer doctor office in town people will suspect things and I want to keep things on the down low. The persons who knows that I am pregnant is Cassie, Danny and my father. That's enough people knowing for me.

I don't want news to travel that I am at the doctor's appointment for a check up.

I was waiting for the doctor to come back and tell me what's up and I hope these things don't take long because I don't really feel that comfortable being here, maybe next time I'll invite Cassie to tag along with me.

I might not be showing nerves but I am shaken up on the inside and it's not just a little.

Everytime I think about me being pregnant my hands get all sweaty.

This wasn't how I saw myself getting pregnant. This wasn't how I saw myself going through the process of pregnancy.

I had a ring on my finger, the love of my life beside with that same smile on his face when he got the news. I was supposed to be married before I got pregnant or before pushing a baby out of me.

Remember my first thought on my sister getting married to a totally stranger. How I saw my life going. Getting married, having kids, having a  good marriage then like all marriage we will have problems, he'll cheat on me with his secretary and on and on about a marriage going bad and ending with divorce and custody fights.

Now I am going to be a single mom but this is different the father doesn't know that he is going to be a father.

I slumped more in my chair as I wait with thoughts I have gone over a thousand times.

Like what will I tell the rest of my family when I suddenly move away? Maybe I should go MIA but I can't do that. I have done it before and it's wasn't a great feeling.

So will moving away bring back that feeling? And it's not a little move if it's a thousand miles away. I don't think I could bare that feeling again.

I should at least telling my family that I am moving away after the wedding. I'll tell them over dinner next week. I'm sure that's the best time, dinner is always the best time to drop bombs on your family because that's where most family give their love ones shocking news.

It didn't take long for the doctor to give me the news which is good news. Then she tells me my next check up date that I added to my calendar once I got inside my car.

On my way home I stopped for a quick eat.

I parked my car and got out. I walked up to the entrance, the bell dings when I entered and the occupants of the place looked over at be briefly than return there attention to whatever they were doing.

I found a empty table near the window. It didn't take long for someone to be over at my table asking me what I'll be having. I looked at the menu again and ordered.

Lately I've been more pickier with my food. I think it's all because of the little one. I am never picky or anything. I love food and I eat alot and I can't get fat no matter how much I eat. Once a year I'll travel to other countries to get a taste of what the country is about.

I think the food of a country speaks alot.

She didn't take long to serve me what I had ordered. I thanked her and proceeded to eat my food.

I was half way through when someone cleared their throat.

"Excuse me?" The person said and I looked up to see that it was the waitress that had served me. Her name was Madison.