2.

I woke up the next morning to find an empty bed. I got up out of the bed and got dressed ready to do the next part of my job. Sneak out. I took up my heels and tiptoed to the door but I was stopped by a husky voice fresh out of the shower. "What no goodbye? No morning sex before you go?" Sounds tempting but I need to go. I slowly turned around and looked up at the piece of meat I had last night. Damn. He is more sexy when wet. I could have a piece more of that with his towel hanging low on his hips so mouth watering. Oh. My. God. Did I had sex with that last night? Calm down Crystal you can't have sex with the guy again. Remember your rules you never have sex with the same guy twice. Aww. Why did I make that stupid rule? To keep you from getting attached or the guy to get attached to you. Right I forgot about that. "Uh...sorry I need to go thank you for the night tho." I said waiting for a response but got a smile.

I turned to leave but when my hands reached for the doorknob the event of last night and the image of him now with the towel hanging low on his hip showing his V and his wet body. God that wet body with his wet hair sticking to his forehead. I looked over my shoulder at him to see his muscles flexed as he moved pulling up a black boxers on which sits tight on his body showing his not so small bulge and his sexy butt. I think I am drooling right now. I can't help the thought of his strong arms holding me down and him pulling me by the hair as he slams hard into me.

I didn't think it over as I tackled him to the bed falling on top off him knocking the air out of him. "On second thought maybe I should take you up on that offer." I said pulling the dress back over my head throwing it to the floor. I didn't wait for an answer as I claimed his lips roughly. He didn't hesitate to kiss me or touch me to get me heated. How did he get to know my hotspot so quickly? There he goes touching me making me all wet below. In a quick move he spinned us around pinning me to the bed.

"I get the feeling you're breaking a rule here for the both of us." He said moving down to my neck.

"I don't know what your talking about I don't have rules." I managed to breath out with his lips on my body and his hands on my breast it's really hard to think and talk.

"You sure about that?" He said taking my harden nipples in his mouth.

Oh my God. There goes my panty. I couldn't formulate the words but nod my head.

"What about the rule not having sex with the same guy twice?" He said his mouth still over my nipples causing a shiver to go down my spine. He moves back to my neck and I was able to breath again.

"Rules are made to be broken." I said in a rush as he sucked on my neck making me moan.

"But they are made to prevent sex from turning into something else." He said trailing kisses down my neck to my chest then my stomach and to the area I wish he would touch me. He pulled of my panties dropping them to the floor and I know I am already dripping wet. "Already wet for me." He said smirking. He went on to feast on me and now I am a moaning mess.

I was panting as I exploded. "Breaking rules is dangerous but it comes with the best feelings. I will continue to break them if I get to feel like that more often." I said smiling.

"Then lets make breaking rules our little thing. Let's break more rules then." He said as he entered me.

I think after this one I am a goner. I try my best to not think about having sex with the guy again but I am kidding myself. The sex is too good to give up maybe he could be my Boodie call or something. I hope he doesn't have a girlfriend or a wife because that would be a deal breaker. We had shower together and did it again.

When I got home I was sore and tired I went to sleep the instant my body touched the bed. I didn't know how long I slept for but it was late in the evening around 3. I went to the kitchen to get a cup of water. I turned around and saw a shadow past by jumping I dropped the cup and it shattered spilling the water as it reached my feet and touched my toes. Spinning around and running to the kitchen counter and grabbed a knife to defend myself from the intruder.