16.

Life has never been the same after the last kiss and the truth that I am pregnant. I have stayed out of the spotlight for as long as I can, ignored calls from my parents, Ethan and my sister.

The dodging and the hiding has been exhausting for the past couple of days and I know one day my hiding will be over and I will come face to face with my family.

I don't know what I am going to say to them especially my sister. She would want an explanation from me and the reasons to why her fiance and me were kissing. I just can't face them and I will continue to hide from all of them.

My house has been vacant since and now I am staying at a friend's house. No longer staying at Cassie because her house was compromised on the third day.

I will be bombarded with questions as soon as I come out of hiding, questions they will never get answers to.

Look at me, my life is a mess and I am surprised I still have my job after being absent for so many days, but today I'll suck it up and at least continue with that part of my life and that's why I am on my way to my office.

I have already informed my secretary that if there is any Scott family members on the phone she should tell them I am in a very important meeting, I am not in my office or whatever excuse to keep them away as long as they don't come over I'm fine.

I have also told her not to let any of the Black family up either and she should tell them the same thing.

The only person allowed to visit me is my best friend and my father since as we are so close and he is the only one I haven't blocked out of my life at this moment.

I knew he saw the magazine with the kiss but he haven't said anything about it only asked if I am doing okay. I was glad he didn't judge me like how I know everyone else will. He only said if I needed someone to talk to he'll always be there.

At that moment I wanted to tell him everything, to hear what he have to say about it. Maybe he would be able to answer my questions and help me come up with a solution.

I only hold back because I didn't want to hear the disappointment in his voice or see it in his face because I know he would be once he hear how selfish I am. How I purposely destroyed everything by breaking everyone's trust.

But how long am I planning on hiding instead of confronting my parents, my family, his family and come out with the truth.

How I shamelessly slept with my sister's fiance. How we both sneak around behind everyone's back. How we both knew what we were doing, the hurt it will cause once someone finds out but that didn't stop us.

How I was truly happy in those moments. How I developed feelings that I shouldn't have had but they were there and I couldn't control them. We both thought it was harmless but I knew how it would hurt the people around us but I didn't stop and now our actions have lead to me getting pregnant with his child.

I betrayed my family, he betrayed his family, we both betrayed everyone around us that we love. But how can we say we love them and we did that to them. I know my sister and I aren't that close and it's not because we have a dislike to each other but it's because we both love different things.

She's the daughter mother always wanted. Beautiful, well mannered, social and most of all feminine. I am the son my father always wanted athletic, interested in things he is interested in, share the same point of view, a big fan of sports and boyish but as I grew older my mother wanted me to embrace my feminine side.

I remember her yelling at me to get my feet of the table, to stop talking with my mouth full, stop drinking out of the milk carton and so many things I didn't do right in her eyes.