9.

I woke up to a phone ringing somewhere and I groaned and rolled over wishing it would stop the noise but it didn't it kept ringing and ringing until I got up. "Alright alright you win I am up." I said getting up off of the bed and regretted it. I have forgotten about last night now I am so fucking sore between my legs thanks the beast still sleeping.

I picked my phone on the second ring. "Hello?" I said into the phone.

"Good morning to you too." I heard my mother said.

"Good morning mother now why are you calling me this early."

"So a mother cannot call her daughter again to see how she is doing?" She tried but I know my mother.

"What do you want mother?" I didn't even bother to hide my dislike for her for calling me this early.

"I was wondering if you would like to have lunch with me today this afternoon." She said and I know there must be a reason why she wants to have lunch with me she never have lunch with me.

"Fine what time are we having lunch?" I asked wanting to get off of the phone with her faster.

"12:30 and no later."

"How about 1:30 and no earlier."

"Fine but you better be there."

"Trust me I will goodbye mother." I said then hang up the phone before she could perlong the conversation longer than need be.

"Who was that?" Ethan asked his voice husky with sleep his morning voice sounding sexy no matter how much time I hear it. I looked at him to see his eyes fluttering open.

"It's your soon to be mother in law." He's wide awake at the mention of my mother.

"What did she say?" He asked sitting up in the bed the sheet sliding down his body showing his well defined abs and tan skin.

"Nothing she just wanted to have lunch with me." I said pulling my legs underneath me. I watch him has he watched me.

"And?"

"And nothing she didn't say anything else than that she wants to have lunch."

"You don't think she knows about us?" He asked scared that someone had discovered us already.

"No. No one knows just the two if us." I see him visible relaxed.

"So what do you want to do until then?" He asked smiling.

"How about we order room service and while we wait for our breakfast we go take a shower together." I said getting him and to the bathroom while he followed behind me.

And yes we could not control ourselves so in my sore state he had me on the shower wall but not rough.

We ate breakfast together and I was again sad that i have to say goodbye. I wish we didn't have to sneak around like this but it's the only way we can be together.

Maybe if I had met him months ago and not just weeks I would have had him to myself. I wasn't wearing any underwear so I went straight home to change my clothes and then went to the place my mother said she wanted to have lunch with me.

"Hey Mom what's up?" I said kissing her on the forehead and sitting down across from her.

"Hey sweetheart. I called you here to apologise about the other night I just wanted to make a first impression." She said sipping from her cup.

"And I am sorry Mom for how I reacted and if I embarrassed you I am really sorry if I did." I told her.

"It's okay." She said and the table was silent and I ordered some coffee.