1.

It was never my destiny to be sold out for marriage to a man I never met before in my life. I am not the first and the only child for my parents. In fact I am the second child and last of my parents. Which makes me rejoice every single day of my life knowing the faith of my older sister. Mother and father announced this morning that she would be bethroled to a well known guy. I felt so sorry for my sister that she is only getting married for fame, money and a stupid tradition to make them more richer and not a marriage for love.

Honestly what are they going to do with so much money. Donation and paying for stuff we don't need can't drain their banks account. That is how loaded we are and now they want to have an arranged marriage to make their pockets more fatter.

I always wondered if they love their money than their children. I think I can answer that. They do if they don't care that the two parties despise each other and it will be an unhappy and an unhealthy marriage causing one party to get depressed and one party to cheat seeing that they are both living an unhappy marriage. Why can't they give them a month to get to know each other and decide if they are compatible? Even a month isn't enough to get to know the opposite sex but it's better than getting to know them during preparation for the wedding and after the wedding. What if one doesn't like that the other one snores? What if one sleep talks? What if one sleep walks or sleep kicks?

Why am I all worked up about this? She isn't worked up about the whole ordeal. She was happy after mother mentioned the guys name. She was actually screaming with joy hugging me repeating his name over and over again until mother told her to calm down. So I am the only one in this house who thinks the whole tradition is wrong.

I hope they don't get their hopes up that I will get married soon after my sister. I like the idea of being free. I love my freedom and hate to be tied to a man with a ring and paper. I will be confined into his bedroom for him to breed. To be a dutifully wife standing by his side. Don't get me wrong I love kids and the idea of being tied to the one who loves me the most and me him.

I am just twenty-five and I want to enjoy my life before it turns to one of a boring committed wife caring for our children while he spent long hours at work in his office. I'll have to sleep in an oversized bed by myself remembering that he told me that he has to work late or he has a conference to go to for a week but the truth is he is having an affair with his mistress (his secretary). I would find out after 25 years of marriage that my husband has been cheating on me with the woman who walks around his office in short skirts and tight blouses. I would deny it for a month more that he is not cheating on me and it is just rumors and I didn't over heard him talking to her on the  phone about there last week spent together and he will see her again. The evidence would get too much for me to deny the truth that in fact my husband is cheating on me. I would find out that he has never done for me. I would be heartbroken and devastated that he would do such a thing to me. I would file for divorce draining his bank account and also get the house and everything in it for bonus. I know getting all that won't heal my broken heart or remove the wound.

Weeks after I would hear that they runaway together and got married and she is the wife I never was perfect and beautiful. We will fight to get full custody of the children and him having the audacity to show up at a family hearing with the bitch he left me for. I would win seeing me as a more fit parent to take care of the children and he gets to have them on holidays and gets to visit them once or twice a month. But he won too that day hurting me more. I would hate him for life but envy the woman that would get to see the side of him I never did and I never will get to see a loving husband who would put me first instead of his job.

I will be lost for months a broken doll. My friends would try to cheer me up get me back out there and my children would try to cheer me up giving me small tokens and drawing. They will be my strength helping me get back up on my feet and I would forget about the cheating bastard and focus on myself and my children I love more than him. I would start a new life a new chapter turning over a new leaf as I would travel the world and finally meeting the one that was truly meant for me.