Chapter10

*LEIGH'S POV*

My eyes flutter open and the need to pee overwhelms me. I go to stand up but there is a weight around my waist. I turn around and see a very shirtless and very asleep Ryder. The need to pee disappears as I look at how perfect Ryder looks right now. He seems so vulnerable and at peace right now and I feel so safe with his arm draped around me. 

He starts to shift and with the fear of being caught staring, I try to wiggle out of his hold. He grumbles and whines for me to come back to bed with his eyes still closed, but I continue on my way to the bathroom. While I do my business I am struck with the realization that so far the only time I can sleep well is when Ryder is near me. 

I finish pissing and washing my hands and walk back to Ryder's bed. As I get closer Ryder moves his arm so I can lay back down and the second I hit the mattress I am pulled into a warm and shirtless body. I cuddle into him and make myself comfortable. I fit so perfectly in his arms and his lips look so soft and kissable. 

I lightly trace Ryder's lips with my finger and he opens one eye and smirks at me. 

"Good morning angel," Ryder says in the sexiest morning voice I have ever heard. To be honest I think it made me a little wet. 

"Good morning handsome," I say back to him with a smile. He pulls me impossibly close to his body and his hand travels down to my ass. I gasp and blush while he smirks at me and leans closer to my face. Our lips are just inches apart and I just want to grab his face and smash my lips into his. 

It seems like he had the same idea because the next second our lips are moving in sync together and his tongue is down my throat. I moan as he sucks on my sweet spot on my neck. I can feel his thick cock pressing against my thigh. I don't know what comes over my virgin ass but I have the desire to fuck this godlike specimen who is somehow interested in me. 

"Angel you are making me crazy," Ryder says to me in a low whisper, "I want to take you right here right now." 

"What's stopping you?" I ask him in a seductive tone. He growls and goes back to kissing my neck. His hands make their way to the hem of my shirt and he pulls it over my head in one swift motion. I try to push past the fact that he does it so easily because he has had the practice. He pulls away from my neck and looks at my body which is only covered in a thin sports bra and spandex. I suddenly get extremely self-conscious and try to hide my body from him. 

"Don't hide from me Angel. You have the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on," Ryder says to me in a stern yet endearing tone. I mash my lips into his and push my hips towards his. He groans and I can feel his hard dick push against me. My hands travel down to his groin and I lightly skim his crotch with my fingers. I honestly have no idea what I'm doing, but it feels good so I'm going to go with it. 

Ryder kisses me down the neck and into the valley of my breasts. He reaches behind me and unclasps my bra and throws it across the room. He looks hungrily at my now bare breasts. His lips move to my left tit while his hand grasps my right one. The combination of his lips and hands is putting my mind in a haze of pleasure and I moan in response. 

I tug on the top of Ryder's sweatpants. He gets the idea and quickly takes them off. I take my spandex off, so we are both just in our panties. He looks at me with such lust and another emotion I can't decipher. I want him. I want him so bad. 

Ryder trails his kisses down my stomach to the hem of my panties. He looks up at me, asking for permission. And I nod my head afraid of what my voice may sound like. He pulls them down my legs and throws them with the bra. 

"Are you sure about this angel?" Ryder asks in a sweet and caring tone. 

"I have never been more sure about anything in my life," I retort. 

He takes that as his cue and begins going to town on my very wet pussy. I have never experienced this much pleasure in my life. I moan and moan and love the feeling of Ryder squeezing my hips as he expertly uses his tongue. When I finally climax it feels amazing. 

"You taste amazing angel," Ryder says to me. He resumes kissing my lips and running his hands over my body. I tug at the waistband of his boxers and takes them off. 

Holy shit! This bitch is fucking huge. 

He smirks and reaches over me to the bedside table and picks up a condom. Before he opens it he looks me in the eyes. 

"Are you sure about this angel? I don't want you doing anything you aren't ready for," Ryder says to me and it almost makes me cry how gentle and caring he is being. 

"Ryder I am sure about this. I need you and I want you," I say back to him. He kisses me passionately while rolling the condom over his meaty package. He adjusts himself at my entrance. 

"Angel it's going to hurt but then it will feel better I swear." 

I just nod and wait for it to happen. His tip enters me and it immediately feels good. As he continues to enter me the pain sets in. I grip the sheets and tears escape my eyes. Soon enough the pain is replaced by immense pleasure. Ryder thrusts into me gently at first and then starts to move faster. His head is buried in my neck and we are both moaning each other's name. 

"Cum with me baby," Ryder whispers in my ear and I do just that. After we both orgasm, Ryder falls lightly on top of me and throws the condom away. 

"Wow," we both say in unison. I turn to face Ryder and find him already looking at me. I smile at him as he moves a strand of my hair behind my ear. 

"That was even better than I imagined it would be," Ryder whispers and I'm not sure if I was meant to hear it or not, but I was a crimson mess anyways. I just couldn't believe not only did I just fuck Ryder, but that same Ryder has imagined having sex with me. I was so happy and my feelings for Ryder have only intensified from this experience. 

"What are you thinking about?" Ryder asks me. 

"How much I like you," I answer back pretty shocked at myself for being so blunt. 

I look at Ryder and see him with a goofy grin on his face before he smashes his lips against mine. When he pulls away he says "I was also thinking about how much I like you." I blush and sigh in relief that my feelings aren't one-sided.

"Angel?" Ryder whispers, I hum in response. "Will you be my girlfriend?"