3

Jennie cheeks heated up as her hands automatically wrapped around Lisa's neck. On the other side, Lisa was gently gripping onto Jennie's waist before she picked her up. The taller girl slowly started to trace kisses down to Jennie's neck as she pressed her harder onto the wooden door of the wardrobe. A small and silent moan escaped Jennie's lips but somehow it made her snap out of the situation and slowly pull Lisa away.

"I think that's more than enough..." Jennie mumbled, giving Lisa a little smile.

Lisa blushed a little and gently put Jennie down on the ground "I'm sorry you just have um... very nice perfume and very-"

"Soft skin? Yes, that's what you said four years ago but do you know what? I'm not wearing any perfume." Jennie said as she chuckled and walked to the door "You have a nice room, be grateful for that." The shorter girl said as she walked out of the room and headed downstairs "Jisoo, let's go home!"

"I lost Chaeyoung!" Jisoo shouted while she was looking around, searching for the girl "Where did she go?"

"Did you check the kitchen?" Jennie asked, arching an eyebrow as a small smirk appeared on her face.

Jisoo stormed to the kitchen while pushing people away, only to see Chaeyoung sitting on the floor "Chae, are you okay? What happened? Why are you sitting on the floor?" Jisoo asked with a worried face as she picked Chaeyoung up gently.

"They tried to... give me an avocado..." Rosè said, her voice cracking a little bit and her eyes getting tearly.

"We're definitely going home and no more parties for you." Jisoo said as she walked out of the kitchen and headed towards the car, followed by Jennie.

"I didn't say bye to Lisa..." Jennie said while looking out of the window of the car.

"Why would you say bye to the person who bullies you almost every day for almost four years now. I know what happened but you know that she's not worth it. She's a different person now." Jisoo explained as she drove off towards Jennie's house.

"What are you going to do with Chaeyoung? I mean she's so drunk. Her parents would kill her if they see her like this." Jennie said as she looked back at Chseyoung who was already dozing off.

"She'll sleep at my place and tomorrow we'll go to school together. I'll pick you up." Jisoo parked in front of Jennie's house and gave her a small smile.

"Don't do anything to our church girl!" Jennie said and chuckled while rushing to her house.

"Hey! Don't say that!" Jisoo frowned while watching Jennie go in "I'm not like that..."

"Oh what are we going to do Jisoo?" Chaeyoung asked from the backseat with a small smirk on her face, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Read the Bible. We're going to read the Bible." Jisoo explained as she drove off.

****

The girls got out of the car and headed to their first class. Once the lesson started the teacher started to explain everything about the grades of each student.

"Lalisa Manoban, your grades for the first term of the year are the lowest in the whole school. If you don't get better through the second term I'm afraid that you'll have to repeat the year." The teacher explained while looking seriously at Lisa.

"What? To repeat the year? I can't repeat the year, that's impossible!"

"Is there someone in this room that wants to help Lisa through the second term?" The teacher asked but the whole room was dead silent "Mrs. Kim? As the student with the highest grades in our school would you like to help Mrs. Manoban?"