2

Jennie and Chaeyoung shoot up from their seats and hugged Jisoo tightly, almost suffocating her in their tight grip.

"I missed you so much! I'm so happy that you're back!" Chaeyoung was crying and sobbing like a 5 years old girl, muffling her words a little.

Jennie was trying not to cry, her grip subconsciously getting tighter and her face buried into Jisoo's shirt.

"Looks like you two missed me more than e- do y'all have chicken in here? It smells so good." Jisoo said and quickly looked around to find frkm where the pleasant smell was coming from.

"So, um... are you coming to the party?" Jennie asked as she looked up at Jisoo cutely.

"Yes, of course I'm coming. I want to meet some of my old friends too, I missed them." Jisoo answered as she looked at Jennine, a tiny blush appearing on her cheek when she realized how close both of them actually were.

Jennie blushed as well and quickly pecked Jisoo's cheek "welcome back" she sweetly said and sat back down on her seat.

Jisoo bit her lower lip and smiled before taking a seat next to Jennie. The tree of then started a sweet conversation but not for too long.

"That's my seat so move your ass Kim Jennie." Lisa said coldly, ignoring Jisoo's existence.

"Jennie stay here." Jisoo said as she looked at Lisa "and may I know what's your problem Lalisa? Go and take another seat. I don't see your name written on the whole school so you can go and mind your own business." Jisoo said sternly, looking at Lisa's eyes seriously.

Lisa scoffed and glanced at Jennie before looking back at Jisoo with anger in her eyes "We'll see that.".

****

Jennie was paying attention to the teacher and taking notes while he was explaining. Lisa was sitting next to her looking out of the window when suddenly another idea of how she could bully Jennie popped put in her mind. She glanced at the shorter girl and then at her coffee before she spilled the coffee right into Jennie's lap, making sure that she acted like it was on accident.

Jennie yelped when the scorching hot coffee made contact with her skin. She excused herself and quickly ran out of the room.

I did such a great j-

Lisa thought to herself but her thoughts were cut off by the sight of Jisoo following Jennie out of the room.

What the hell is she doing?!?

Lisa quickly got up and followed Jisoo as well. She walked in the bathroom, frowning at the sight of Jennie crying while Jisoo helping her clean her shirt.

"This shirt was the last gift I had from my dad and she completely ruined it..." Jennie said between her sobs "it's easy for her to buy a new one... her dad gives her everything.. while my mom is struggling with everything and I can't do anything about it. And I'm so sorry that you and Chaeyoung have to be part of this, I wish I could change something but I ca-"

"Jennie, I-"

"Fuck off, Manoban." Jisoo quickly cut Lisa off and gave her a death glare "nobody needs you here."

"Did someone gave you the permission to talk?" Lisa asked sarcastically and scoffed lightly. Jisoo sighed and gave a reassuring smile to Jennie before she made her way towards Lisa and pulled her out of the room by her collar.

"Get close to Jennie or hurt her again and I'll ruin that pretty face of yours in every single type of way. Don't forget what I'm capable of, Lisa. It can always get worse and I'll make sure that you'll suffer."