The time we spend together

Anne's thoughts...

...I just realized how important time is, that there is so much of it but we consider it as little. But what we don't realize is that we force beautiful days away, using up the valuable time we share with others. Gilbert. I just realized-I-I never thought of the fact that he's a senior and he's graduating. He has a whole life in front of him a lot sooner than I do, will he forget about me? Is he gonna drop me for a beautiful college woman? Will I even mean anything to him still? Does he even truly FEEL FOR ME? GOSH UGH! It's just so frustrating, why can't I just accept someone loving me for me. Maybe it's because I've been hurt so many times maybe it's because I look in the mirror some days and hate what I look like...well yea I guess that's the reason. But back to Gilbert. The time I spend with him is so important especially at this time, he's leaving and even IF I'm not the true love he's looking for, i know he's mine.

I love him.

I love Gilbert Blythe.

and time is in MY hands, I make my future, I control the love and success that comes into my life and I WANT HIM to be apart of it, I want him to be mine

And I want me to be his.

But the only thing that's going to make that happen is mutual love, feelings, contribution

And the time we spend together.

Annes p.o.v

Anne snaps out of her thoughts and shoots up from her bed. "I've got it!!!" She runs to her desk and pulls out a small delicate piece of paper, and her favorite old fountain pen. "It's a little old school but I've got an idea...to see how he truly feels about me, and to show him how I truly feel..."

"I'll write him a note." She smiles as she vigorously starts writing on the no longer blank white piece of paper.

-sorry it's short but I hope you enjoyed! There's a lot more to come :) Whoohooooo!!!🥳🥳🥳❤️😘