Eighteen: In bed

Bran woke up before his alarm went off and glared at the open window. He had forgotten to close it again. The room was uncomfortably cold but for some reason he was warm. A small whimper caught his attention and he glanced down at the small, white haired boy who was pressed against his chest. Bran smiled to himself and stroke a strain of hair out of Louis' face. His face was still bruised but thankfully, the bruises were fainting. His pearl like skin sparkled in Bran's tan arms like a white sheet amongst greys. His neck was still swollen and reddish where Oscar Mathews had bitten him. Small red teeth marks were left in a circle like shape above the faint bruise. Oscar has bitten him brutally hard, almost as if he was trying to pierce the skin. Bran carefully rolled Louis' sleeve up and looked at the fresh bandages Percy had put on him. Oscar has managed to rip the stitches and Louis had to, yet again, be patched up. The damage was already done. The scar was going to be brutal and unavoidable.

Louis groaned in pain as Bran finished rolling his sleeve back down and they made eye contact as Louis opened his tired eyes. Their hands were still connected, just like they had been throughout the night and Louis blushed as he looked up at Bran's face.

"You're a lot warmer than usual..." Bran mumbled.

"You've been holding me all night..." Louis whispered as he looked off to the side. Bran couldn't help but admire his eyes. They were so beautiful and they truly sparked the curiosity within Bran. Louis was probably the cutest guy he'd ever seen. With his thin body, slim neck and feminine hands Louis looked like a lot like a girl, but his face and voice said otherwise. Louis voice was quiet and a bit raspy. He sounded like a lot like he looked, small and shy. His voice was just low enough that it fit him but it became quite high pitched when he was distressed.

"Did you want to be held?"

Louis' face turned to a darker shade of red and he pulled his shoulders closer to his neck. A weak "mhmm" trembled past his lips and he pulled his sleeves past his hands, hiding them in the cloth.

"It's Friday..." Bran murmured in Louis' ear. The hot breath on his neck sent shivers throughout his body and Louis whimpered. Bran had slipped his hand over Louis' thigh and it was resting by his knee. "Anything special you want for breakfast?"

Nothing came to Louis' mind. He wasn't hungry. "Um... I don't really eat breakfast..." He mumbled.

"You need to take care of yourself..." Bran sighed before he got out of the bed. He wandered over to the window and closed it before pulling a shirt over his head.

Louis admired the muscles on Bran's body as he watched him slip the shirt over his head. His face was heating up. Then, suddenly Bran's trunks dropped to the floor and he smirked at Louis. A hot feeling of embarrassment filled him. Looking away seemed impossible but to keep looking was also impossible. Louis covered his mouth and shrieked as the realisation came upon him. Brannon Begum was standing in front of him, naked, on purpose, alone in a room, all by themselves, no one who could intervene.

"Damn, you really are gay..." Bran snickered.

The blushing couldn't get any more intense, or so Louis thought. Then, he looked down at his crotch and shrieked again while throwing his hands down. "Don't look!" He shrieked.

"Why?" Bran snickered as he started walking towards the bed where Louis sat, balled up and blushing more intensely than he ever had. "You're looking at me..." he smirked. Bran climbed on top of the bed and Louis held his breath. The grin on Bran's face was both mischievous and tenacious. He weighed the bed down as he put his hands on each side of Louis' hips.

"What're you doing..?" Louis whimpered as Bran leaned closer to him, forcing him to lay back down to avoid touching his face.

"You don't have to be so tense..." Bran snickered. He glanced at the hickey Oscar had left where he bit Louis and frowned. "I wanna see..." Bran mumbled.