Ten: Full responsibility

The nurse frowned when he saw Bran carrying Louis through the door. He was used to seeing Louis every once in a while but he'd never seen Bran with him. The young nurse raised an eyebrow at Bran before sighing.

"You too?" He said and gestured for Bran to place Louis on the bed. Oscar shoved himself past Bran and held his arms out in front of him.

"I'll take him. You can leave." He said. Bran raised an eyebrow and moved Oscar to place Louis on the bed.

"So what happened this time..?" The nurse said and rolled up to Louis on his chair. "Oh damn..." He mumbled and grabbed Louis' leg.

"I fell..." Louis mumbled.

"Sure..." The nurse mumbled as he reached for his bandages.

"What?" Bran scoffed and sat down next to Louis on the bed. "He was kicked," he said and gave Louis a light smack to the arm. Louis looked over at Bran as an embarrassed blush spread over his cheeks. He could still feel the warmth from Bran's arms around his body. He could still feel his hands holding him. Bran was sitting too close to Louis for them not to accidentally touch every time one of them moved.

"You know my job would be so much easier if you guys just left him alone..." The nurse said and gave Bran and Oscar angry stares. "Don't you think he's been through enough?"

"Percy!" Louis hissed and gave the nurse a push.

"Hold still, damn it..." the nurse mumbled and poured alcohol onto Louis' leg, making him whimper. "You know it wouldn't hurt if you didn't get injured all the fucking time..." he mumbled.

Louis looked over at Bran, he looked very confused. "Oh..." Louis stuttered. "Uh... This is my older brother..." Louis mumbled and looked back down at Percy. Percy gave Bran a halfhearted wave and continued patching Louis' leg back up.

"Oh... Hi, I'm-" Bran started.

"Yeah, I know who you are..." Percy interrupted. "And what're you doing here?" He said and looked from Bran to Oscar. Percy looked at Oscar for a few extra seconds, making sure that he felt every bit of hate in his stare.

"I'm just... Helping Louis..?" Bran said and gave Percy a confused look.

"The question wasn't really aimed at you..." Percy mumbled.

"Let it go already..." Oscar said and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Well he wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you, would he?" Percy growled.

"Fuck you..." Oscar spat and stormed out of the nurses office.

Bran felt as if he was stuck in some old family feud. The hatred Percy and Oscar had for each other was so obvious yet so confusing at the same time. Percy looked up at Bran with his icy blue eyes and sighed. "And why is Mr Popular with my brother if I may ask?" He asked as he taped a compressor onto Louis' leg.

"We're friends! Well, at least I'm trying!" Bran awkwardly chuckled. His eyes, however, did not match the tone of his voice.

Before he could ask any further questions though, Percy's eyes caught on his little brother's wrist. Eyes widening and body stiffening, he threw his hands out and grabbed Louis' left arm.

"Percy no-" Louis stammered. Percy pulled his sleeve back, exposing the blood-stained compressors and the gauze.

"Hold still," Percy ordered and started peeling off his bandages. Louis threw a hand out and grabbed his brother's wrist, but Percy quickly shook it off. "I said hold still," He hissed. Louis looked away as the last compressors were removed and Percy covered his mouth. "What did you do..?" Percy stuttered.