Chapter 13: Spooky Or Lovely

Start from the beginning

"What is this gibberish we're seeing, Mr. Holmes?" Sana and Tzuyu snap out of their trance and look at the direction of the voice. Jisoo and Seungwan are narrowing their eyes at them while crossing their arms. Seungwan is Sherlock Holmes while Jisoo is Conan.

Jisoo pulls out a name card out of nowhere. "Allow me to introduce myself, I am Detective Chunan, this is my colleague Mr. Holmes. Please report to us if you see any mystery needs solving." Everyone has their mouth hangs open, they don't even know what is going on. Jisoo and Seungwan are either very good at acting or they are paranoid, the whole trick-or-treating hasn't even started and they already feel high on sugar. Just when they think the night can't get weirder, they hear Lisa from the distance.

"Yes, girl, work it. Yes, right there, gorgeous. Love it." Lisa is taking pictures of Rosie and she's being incredibly over-the-top about it. "That's enough Lisa-yah, you have been taking my photos since I set foot in the school." Rosie speaks up while taking off her glasses. Rosie is dressing up as Audrey Hepburn while Lisa is Yu Tsai. She said it was just an excuse for her to take photos of everyone while telling them to 'work it'.

"Hey guys, sorry we're late." Joohyun and Seulgi walks hand-in-hand, dressing up as Gomez and Morticia Addams. "So we're still waiting for Mina, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, Jennie, Jeongyeon and Nayeon, right?" Jihyo asks while keeping count of the tickets.

"Is that Mina?" Sana points over to the cupcake stall. Mina is munching on a red cupcake while reapplying her make up. "Is she a mummy?" Sana steps closer to see and Momo follows.

"That's no mummy, that's mommy?" Momo absent-mindedly utters when she sees Mina's costume. The costume fits her body perfectly, showing her curves and elegant posture. It was very exquisite, the outside looks like white cloth wrapped around her body. Mina turns around when she sees her friends and holds out her hands for Ray. "Has he been a good boy?" Mina kisses her dog. "Yeah, he's great." Momo answers, still keeping her eyes on Mina's costume. Sana notices this and kicks Mina's leg lightly, signalling that Momo is eyeing her. Mina gets the hint and smiles cheekily at Momo. "This is why I can't let you see my costume beforehand. I know you will have this reaction."

"Sorry if I'm too blunt but I gotta say it. You're so hot and I maybe like you a bit more than a friend right now." Momo utters and closes her eyes. Mina blushes deeply and giggles. "Is that a confession, Momoring?"

Momo is surprised by the nickname and she says. "N-no, you're just very beautiful right now, not just right now, you're beautiful every time. I didn't mean that, I mean I didn't say you aren't beautiful, I just-. I should just shut up now, shouldn't I?" Mina puts her finger on Momo's lips. "I know what you mean." Momo nods slowly and smiles. "Thanks. Mitang"

Jennie and Nayeon arrives shortly after as Scarlet Witch and Catwoman and the girls starting to join the festivities because the other three are late. The girls scatter around to play games and eat almost everything they see. Momo wins Mina a penguin plushie in a shooting game and Mina has been extremely cuddly towards the penguin. Jisoo and Jennie decides to give the haunted house, but as expected, Jennie runs through the house without looking back leaving Jisoo in hysterics. However, Jisoo quickly hugs Jennie to comfort the crying girl. Jennie said she did it because Jisoo wanted to go but Jisoo assured that she will have fun if Jennie is happy.

Outside the school yard, Sana and Tzuyu are eating hot dogs on the bench. "Tired?" Sana asks.

"Just a little bit, a few games here and there." Tzuyu sits down and unwraps her food. "Oh and I figure you might want this." Tzuyu takes out a small ring from her pocket and hands it to Sana. "I won a game and the prize is either that ring or a plushie. So yeah, the ring looks more practical, it's probably not so expensive anyway."

Sana happily takes it and slips it on her finger. "Thanks Tzuyu, it's cute." They continue eating in silence until Tzuyu speaks up again. "Where's Mark, why isn't he with you today?"

"He's here but he's with some of his friends, they're not my kind of people. Besides, it's better hanging out with the class, they're crazy at times but really fun."

Their talk is interrupted by the sound of a motorbike engine getting into the parking lot. The person steps down and takes off their helmet.

"Sorry, I'm late. This makeup takes too much time." Sana and Tzuyu are in shock, they can't believe their eyes, their friend who is normally very timid has put on the edgiest costume they have ever seen.

Sana quickly calls out to the others. "Hey, come look at this."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Is that Chaeyoung, Dahyun or Jeongyeon? The fundraiser continues next chapter with a DubChaeng moment, it's about time the ship got some love.

This chapter is a bit tired and boring, I hope you still can enjoy it. Have a nice day, readers.