chapter 35

'Do you perhaps know a Lee Know?' The tall boy asks me and I turn towards him, still avoiding his gaze. 'No' I say lowering my voice extra. I notice him, trying to look at my face, his gaze falls onto my ears, he must think I'm someone else, I didn't have the piercings before...

Then he tries to look into my eyes but because of the sweater cap, it isn't possible. 'What's your name?' He then asks me. What do I say? I can't say Lee Know... 'Wong Yukhei' I say and then walk away. I don't hear him following and as I sneakily look back I see him looking at me suspiciously. Doesn't he believe me? Why doesn't he believe me? Can't he let me go? I don't want to go back and get killed.

'Wait!' I hear Hyunjin shout as he runs towards me. 'Can't you leave me alone!' I shout without lowering my voice. 'Minho' Hyunjin says. 'What?' I say agitated. 'Come home, please.' Hyunjin comes closer and puts his hands on my shoulder. 'and get killed? I don't think so.' I push Hyunjin's hands off my shoulders. 'We got the person who threatens you!' Hyunjin exclaims. 'You only say that to get me home.' I cross my arms. 'No, really! If you just let me explain...' Hyunjin looks at me hopefully. 'Hyunjin...' I sigh. 'Minho, please just let me.' Hyunjin starts begging me, his eyes already glossy. 'We've been looking for you for a year already. We came here to take you with us.' A tear streams down Hyunjin's cheek. 

Hyunjin usually never cries. Why? Hyunjin... Don't cry, please... He shouldn't make it so hard for me.

I sigh, 'Hyunjin, I didn't miss you guys. I moved on, made new friends.' I say coldly. 'Minho...' Hyunjin whispers quietly. 'You're only saying that because you want us to let you go. Because you feel guilty, most of all because you're scared. I've known you since we were little and you know it's almost as if we read each other's minds.' I frown, Hyunjin is right and I really hate the fact that he is. 

'Tell me Hyunjin, who started the threatening?' I ask him mockingly. 'Jisung,' I scoff. 'Why would he do that? What proof do you have?' I started to feel angry. Why would Hyunjin accuse his own best friend? 'He admitted it. I could call the police and proof it to you right here and right now.' Hyunjin started to get annoyed as well, noticeable by the tone of his voice. 'Sure' I say and Hyunjin grabs his phone out of his pocket. 

'Yes, Han Jisung admits he threatened Lee Minho because of jealousy and anger.' The police officer says and I feel my heart crack. I couldn't hold back anymore and the fake facade I put up falls down and the so-called "strong tough guy" is now in tears in a grocery store. 

Hyunjin looks at me worriedly as I stand still the realisation still hitting me. Why Jisung? Why did he have to do this to me? He put me through such a hard time. I thought he was my best friend...

I then just start running, Hyunjin calls after me and I am pretty sure also running after me. Tears fall uncontrollably and I can barely see. 

I run through the high buildings in the centre of Busan, I can hear Hyunjin behind me calling the boys. I need to lose him before they chase after me as well. So I run into the closest shop I see, which is a clothes store. 

Hyunjin follows me inside and I manage to hide behind a clothes rack. He walks past me because he didn't see me turning and I hide in the clothes. When I think it's safe I run, I run for my life. The last thing I want right now is to look the boys in the eyes. So many emotions rush through my body like anger, sadness and anxiety.

I need to get away from here. I call Jaebum 'Jaebum, please pick me up. I need to get away, one of my friends recognized me.' I say as quickly as he picks up the call. 'Chan is with me, Hyunjin called him to tell him he found you. I'm pretty much stuck.' Jaebum whispers into his phone. 'Jackson and Lucas are also with me. Don't go to Wang's garage. Just listen to what I'm telling you now.' Jaebum warns me. 'Now I gotta go.' Jaebum says and hangs up. 

Where do I go?

'Who were you talking to Jaebum?' Woojin asks me cautiously. 'My sister.' I say and give him a smile. 'I didn't want to disturb you guys so I thought I'd keep it short.' I shrug my shoulders. 'Oh, Okay.' Woojin says and still seems cautious. 'Maybe you should focus on the road instead of questioning my words.' I comment at him.

I really have to get Minho away. He shouldn't be caught by them. Yes, the boys explained why they're looking for their friend and that Minho's friend turns out to be the one threatening him. Crazy, right? I can't imagine either Lucas or Jackson threatening me. I can also imagine Minho not wanting to be around them anymore. If Jisung did that to Minho maybe his other friends like Woojin and Chan could do that as well.

'Woojin! Stop the car!' Chan suddenly shouts and Woojin stops the car and I hit my head on Chan's seat. Chan steps out of the car and I see him running. 

When my eyes fall on what, better Who he's running after my heart stops. I unbuckle my belt and get out as well. 'Jaebum what are you doing?' Woojin asks me but I don't reply and run. 'Chan! Stop running damn, it.' I shout after him but he ignores me. Why did I stop training? My stamina is so crappy. 

When I catch up with Chan he already cornered Minho. What do I do now?