Chapter 23

'Guys, we're back.' Hyunjin shouts and Changbin who was cuddling with Felix groaned 'Felix fell asleep, be quiet, please.' Changbin says and strokes Felix' hair out of his face.

'So cute,' Woojin says as he looks at them in awe. Minho and I grin at each other. He really needs someone, to make him feel like I feel with Minho or Felix with Changbin.

'Okay, so what are we going to do?' Jeongin asks as he walks out of the bathroom. 'Uh, well Lix is asleep so idk we could watch. movie but we have to be quiet.' I suggest. 'It's better than doing nothing.' Seungmin says and shrugs his shoulders. 'Or, we are going to do truth or dare.' Minho smiles. 'Okay, sounds good.' Jisung says.

We sit down on the ground in a circle. 'Minho, it was your idea so you start.' Hyunjin says. 'Okay, Woojin truth or dare?' I ask. 'Uhm, dare!' he whispers excitedly. 'Uhm. Kiss Jeongin on the cheek!' Minho says and I look at Jeongin who is already blushing furiously. Woojin came closer to Jeongin 'Sorry Jeonginnie' he then pecks Jeongin's cheeks and he cringes himself. Jeongin on the other hand just blushes so much that he looks like he's about to explode. 'Okay, Chan.' Woojin says with an evil grin. 'truth' Woojin thinks for a while 'What's your kink?' Minho seems to be curious too and all of them look at me. 'Euhm. I am always dominant.' Minho smiles shyly and looks down. 'Okay, Changbin.' I smile. 'Dare' He says. 'I dare you to tell how you truly feel about Felix when he wakes up.' Changbin's jaw drops. 'What if he doesn't like me?' His voice sounds small. 'You're so oblivious Changbin.' I sigh. 'Just do it.' Woojin says encouragingly. 'Okay, fine' he says and looks at Felix. 'If he says no, I will literally come and hunt you.' Changbin threatens me. 'okay,' Of course Felix is going to say yes, I don't want to get killed by my own friend.

'LIX THERE ARE SNACKS.' Jeongin shouts and Changbin's eyes widen. 'Yah, Jeongin shut up.' He says. 'No,' he says and walks over to Felix. 'huh? Snacks?' Felix sits up straight. 'Yeah, it's called Changbin.' Hyunjin says and pushes Changbin towards him. 'Confess, confess!' We start to shout at them. Felix who is barely awake is as confused as ever. 'Felix' Changbin says with a small voice. 'Binnie?' Felix says rubbing his eyes. 'I like you' Chanbin then blurts out. I look next to me and see Jeongin holding his cheeks in adorableness. 'R-really?' he stutters. 'Yeah,' Changbin sets a step closer. 'You like me too right?' He asks insecurely. Felix nods and Changbin hugs him. 'I'm busting an UwU.' Jeongin says. 'You're talking like a college kid.' Jisung comments. 'You know I am one.' Jeongin crosses his arms. 'So, now what are we gonna do?'  Seungmin asks. 

Minho person of view 

The boys are deciding what to do when I felt my phone buzz. I look at the message and see it are pictures of...

Me and Chan kissing, making out... Oh, my god, and even...

My body starts to shake, what do I do? I feel my phone buzz again.

"I hope your dancing career still exists after I send this to everyone, don't worry I won't send them yet, you just need to listen to me. I will send more about this later. :)"

Who is this? Why would it? Do this to me? What did I do? 'Minho, are you okay?' I hear Chan ask. 'Yeah,' I say. 'You're kinda spacing out.' He has a worried look in his eyes. 'I am really okay!' I say. 'I just need to use the bathroom.' I add and speed walk to the bathroom.

I lock the door. 'Shit, shit. What do I do?' I swear and go to the mirror. 'Chan can't know.' I whisper to myself.