Chapter 29

'What do you mean Minho is gone!' I shout at Hyunjin and Seungmin. 'He went to the toilet but just completely disappeared.' Seungmin stuttered as his eyes look red and puffy. I look at Hyunjin who just seems to be in complete shock. 'Chan, we gotta find him.' Hyunjin mutters out. 'I'll inform the police and the others.' Seungmin says in a whisper and walks away. 'Let's go Hyunjin.' I say and grab his wrist and run away. 'He can't be that far away, right? Maybe, he has his phone with him.' I suggest. 'I'll try to call him.' Hyunjin says as we run out of the building.

"Chan, hyung. The police wants to speak to us so you have to come back with Hyunjin." Seungmin texts me.

I sigh, 'Hyunjin, we have to go back inside.' I tell him but when I look at him, he's gone. 'Did he seriously run ahead? Damn, Hyunjin.' I talk to myself. Now I gotta find two boys.

"Hyunjin, we have to go back." I text him.

"Gotta find Minho hyung, you and Seungmin handle the police." He texts back. He's really fond of Minho, which is cute to see but right now. We MUST find Minho.

What if this person hurts Minho? What if they kill him? How didn't the boys hear someone sneak in and out?

That doesn't add up for me. But whatever it may not be important right now. If I would kidnap someone, where would I go? Warehouse? Maybe, forrest? Maybe. Ugh, there are soo many possibilities. I want my Minho back :(

I enter and Seungmin is waiting on the couch. 'Where's Hyunnie?' Seungmin asks, visibly shown he had been crying when we left. Everyone is upset because of this, including myself. 'He wanted to keep looking, he told me I should go instead. So here I am.' I stare at the floor in front of me.

My heart is tearing appart little by little, I slowely start to realize that if we don't find Minho fast. I might never see him again.

My thoughts get interrupted as Changbin, Felix and Jisung storm in. 'Wow, you guys are fast.' Seungmin comments. 'Minho hyung, is really gone?' Felix' voice trembles. 'Felix, please, stay calm.'  I try to calm him but a tear flows down his cheeks, followed by many more. 'Don't cry Lixi' Changbin whispers in Felix' ear. 'The police will be here in fifteen minutes.' Seungmin tries to change the subject, but the heavy feeling of our hearts make it difficult.

The door rings and we assume it is the police. We open the door and the police ask. 'We have a few questions we need answers to.' The tall man with darker complex asks. 'Let's go to the kitchen.' I suggest and they nod and we sit down.
'What were all of you doing at the time Lee Minho went missing?'

We answer their questions and then suddenly Jisung, Woojin, Jeongin and Hyunjin storm in. 'Oh, hello officer.' Hyunjin says and everyone bows. 'Guys, we have a breakthrough!' Jeongin says. 'We asked the owner of the building to watch the recordings and it turns out Minho isn't kidnapped! We saw him closing the door quietly then running away!' Jeongin says and each one of us is shocked. 'Oh, okay then. We will talk to the owner of this building and check the other security camera's in the area.' The two officers stand up. We bid them goodbye and then sat down. 

'Why would Minho run away?' Hyunjin asks. 'Maybe he's scared?' Jisung suggests. 'Why would he be scared?' I ask him and frown. 'Maybe that mysterious person said something again?' He says. 'It could be.' Woojin says. 'But what now?' He adds. 'We have to search.' Hyunjin stands up again. 'We can't be searching randomly. It would only be wasting time.' Seungmin says with a quiet voice. 'I am worried about hyung.' Jeongin pouts. 'Innie we're going to find him.' Woojin says and smiles slightly at him. I look at each one of them, their eyes are full of sadness. Then my eyes fall on Jisung, something about him just keeps my eyes on him... Yet, I can't think of why I would keep looking at him.

Just curious guys, who do you think did it?