chapter 1

'Yah Eunha, when are you going to stop spending so much money?' I shouted towards her as I held the bills of her clothes in my hand. 'Don't shout at me, Minnie. I-' she didn't finish her sentence and started crying. She always does that... 'Stop crying for once, please.' I asked her getting desperate. 'B-but don't you want to treat your soon to be w-wife?' I sighed 'Yes, of course, I would. But I would do that and you wouldn't waste my money. I didn't become a dancer so you can waste my money? Sometimes I think you only want to marry me for that...' she stood up and walked closer to me. Then she slapped my face. I felt my cheek burn from the hit. She then, without saying a word, stomped away grabbing a jacket leaving the house. I sat down on the couch burying my head in my hands and frustrated ruffled my hair. 'I love her so damn much.' a tear streamed down my face. I sighed and picked up my phone. I called my friend Jisung.

'What's up?' he asked. 'Eunha, again. She slapped me and left home. She keeps on spending all the money I earnt like water.' I started to ramble a lot of things 'Maybe you both should visit a psychiatrist?' Jisung tried to suggest. 'Isn't that like, for married people?' Jisung thought for a while. 'Lemme google for a sec.' He said and I hear typing in the background. 'Nope, not only married couples. Here is this guy called Christopher Bang. You should give him a call. He has good recommendations.' I was quiet for a while to think. 'Hmm, okay I will talk to Eunha and then make an appointment thank you Ji' We said goodbye and he hung up the phone. I then Send Eunha a message

"Eunnie I will make an appointment with a therapist for us, ok?'

'Ok,'

Sometimes I really can't deal with this girl Aishh...

-

We entered a high building where his office would be. He didn't seem to be all too well known though even though it said he's one of the best. We were in the waiting room waiting in silence since Eunha still didn't talk to me other than a few words like 'Ok' and 'good'. Which only made me feel even more frustrated I may be a sensitive person though... but I just can't deal with people who communicate like that.

'Then a middle-aged woman came up to us. 'Mr. Bang is waiting for you.' she said as she led us to a room which she didn't enter herself. In the office we came eye to eye with a man I didn't expect to find this handsome.

 In the office we came eye to eye with a man I didn't expect to find this handsome

'Hi, my name is Christopher Bang but call me Chan, nice to meet you.'