chapter 31

'Chan, what are you doing here?' I ask him feeling nearly completely sober. 'I- looking for you,' I sigh and slowely start to panic. 'How did you find me?' I ask him. 'I- just found you.' He says. 'Don't lie to me.' I say sternly. 'I am not lying,' he sighs. 'Please, come back.' Chan stands up and walks to me. 'No, Chan.' I take a step back. 'Minho, not in a year, I forgot you. You're all I think about. I think I'm broken.' Chan suddenly looks broken and I feel my heart rip apart. I broke him...

'Minho,' he whispers as I suddenly stand very close to him. 'I guess we're both broken.' I whisper in his ears and then kiss his lips. Not long after I break the kiss and take him to the other boys. 'We have to get rid of him.' I say breathing in and out deeply. 'Is that Chan?' Jaebum asks hesitantly. I nod in reply. 'Wow Minho, I gotta say. He's a SnACc.' Lucas says loudly. 'Shut up Lucas, you're drunk.' Jackson says sternly. 'You don't mean killing, right?' Jackson asks me unsure. 'No, Jackson. Just put him on the train back to Seoul.' I say. 'Minho, don't leave, I need you.' Chan has tears streaming down his face. Then I feel more pressure on my body as I realize Chan faints. 'We need to text a friend of his, Woojin would be a good idea. Or you call him, I can't call him.' I say as all of us start carrying Chan to the train station. 'How do I get on his phone? It's locked.' Jackson says. 'Maybe I remember his password.' I grab the phone. I try his old password and it works, he seriously needs to change it. 

I look through his contacts and see Woojin standing I then send a message.

"Hi, Woojin. I am taking the train to Seoul, can you pick me up?"

"Chan? You haven't texted me in forever. I will be there."

thank god Woojin is still the same, but what would he mean with 'in forever'? Did Chan isolate himself from his friends? He shouldn't do that. 

"Woojin, I am sorry for being so distant."

"No worries I can understand. We will find Minho and bring him back home."

"How are the other boys?"

"Well, as you know Innie and I are dating, Hyunjin and Seungmin of course too, Changbin and Felix, are having a tough time in their relationship but I'm sure they'll work it out, Hyunjin and Jisung are having it tough too. They are closest to Minho, but I am most worried about Jisung. I found out he's cutting himself, well I shouldn't talk about this through WhatsApp, see you, Chan."

Jisung... Oh, god, what, have, I, done.  Tears stream down my face. I want to see him... I can't, I want to see him. Also, they do believe I am alive, I mean usually you'd think someone who is kidnapped and doesn't return is dead, so what do they know? Do they know I ran away? That would explain Chan's behaviour too. 

We arrive at the train station. We buy a train ticket and we bring Chan on the train. 'I sigh, can we really leave him like this?' I ask the boys. 'You can't go with him.' Jackson says. 'But, I do want to say stuff to them though, but I really can't. Can't one of you guys go with him? I mean, you would meet Woojin first and he's very nice.' I smile. 'They would find it odd if Chan is unconscious alone on the train. Maybe even kick him off the train.' I suggest. 'I go.' Jaebum says sighing. 'Really? You do that for me?!' I smile. 'Yeah yeah, now shut up before I change my mind, Lee.' He says and buys another ticket. 'I love you! I swear to god!' I hug him nearly letting Chan fall. 'You pay back the train tickets!' Jaebum says sternly. 'I will, I promise!' I smile 'You really shouldn't be so happy about this Minho.' Jaebum sighs and enters the train taking Chan with him. Then waving them goodbye.