Gender Reveal- Devin Booker

Start from the beginning

They laugh as I roll my eyes at them. "Hey one day, you two will meet someone and understand what I'm feeling." They shake their heads at me and continue to tease me.

I continue to stare at the love of my life for a little longer until I here y/n's best friend y/bff/n get everyone's attention. That's our cue.

No one's POV:

Devin and y/n walk up the steps to the patio, with Devin helping her up. They look at each other with a look of excitement, as they anticipate the gender of their baby.

Y/BFF/n starts talking. "Okay, you guys. The votes are in. A lot of people voted more for team boy than girl, but let's see what gender in y/n's belly. So y/n, Devin, you guys are gonna hold this balloon," she hands them a black balloon, "and on the count of three, you guys are going to pop it with this thumbtack. When you pop it, either pink or blue confetti will come out. Easy enough?" The couple nods their heads. "Okay. 1,2,3!" The couple pops the balloon and pink confetti comes out.

(A/n- I know it's blue just pretend it's you guys and the confetti is pink

(A/n- I know it's blue just pretend it's you guys and the confetti is pink.)

Devin and y/n look at each other with big smiles as Devin picks her up and spins her around. All the guests cheer as the couple celebrates.

The two share a big passionate kiss as Devin puts her back on the ground. He drops to his knee and gives y/n's belly a kiss as he says "Madison Lynn Booker, I'm gonna take care of you. I promise to love you, support you in everything, and protect you. Forever and always." Y/n then starts tearing up and rubs his head as he presses another kiss to her belly.

Devin gets back up and gives his beautiful fiancé another passionate kiss. "I promise, I'm gonna protect you both. I love you. So much." He presses another kiss to her lips.

"I love you more."

"Not possible." They share another kiss.

Liked by y/BFF/IG/n, dbook, ayeshacurry, and 97

Liked by y/BFF/IG/n, dbook, ayeshacurry, and 97.8k others
Y/IG/N it's a girl! I can't wait to meet you Madison Lynn! Daddy and I already love you! We promise to love you, support you, and protect you. Always 💋 #itsagirl #genderreveal #babybooker
View all 90.7k comments
y/BFF/IG/n AHHHH! I CANT WAIT TO MEET MY NIECE! CONGRATS BABE!!!
y/IG/n @y/BFF/IG/n THANK YOU!!! Also thank you so much for the party!
dbook is it possible to love 2 beautiful women at once, even when you haven't met the other one yet? Cuz I do. I love you so much, mama. I can't wait to meet our little girl💖

Liked by dloading, y/IG/n, tulis3, klaythompson, stephencurry30, and 108

Liked by dloading, y/IG/n, tulis3, klaythompson, stephencurry30, and 108.9k more

dbook I can't believe it's happening. It almost doesn't feel real yet. I love you so much and I haven't even met you yet. Madison Lynn Booker, I promise to protect you, support you, and love you till the day you die. I'm gonna change the world for you and for mommy. I love you, my beautiful women💖 #daddylife #itsagirl #genderreveal
View all 102.6k
y/IG/n I love you so much more💖 you're going to be a great dad to our little girl💋

~~~~~~~

Here's the 3rd imagine guys!!!
If you want me to do one for you, plz send me a request and I'll try and get it up as soon as I can.
Comment & vote!