Bad nights

~Kyle P.O.V

A booming ears-shattering growl woke me, an emotion not my own seeps into my body. Never have I felt his emotions this strong before. My wolf howls to protect his alpha, without thinking I flew out of bed to his chambers crashing into his parents and sister Summer who's heading the same way.

" I assume you all felt that and heard him," I ask, they nod. The pack members can feel it's Alpha and Luna pain because of the profound connection we all share. The pack will always be protective of their Alpha and luna and loyal to a fault. The higher rank you are the stronger the connection.

His already bloody and cracked fist hits the wall, again and again. His nightstand and Chester drawers were broken to pieces, bed flipped over, doors unhinged. Curtain and sheet rip to shred and broken glass and wood litter the floor. It looks like a hurricane pass through his room destroying everything in its path. It took him literally ten minutes to destroy his whole room. I was impressed and terrified at the same time.

" What is wrong with him?" Summer whimpers in fear. Never have we seen him in this light before. Yes, he gets angry and kills the thing that made him angry but this is different. He's beyond livid and something else I can't put my finger on. He was hurting but why?  Is this about Isabella again? We just saw her and I know he's upset but he when to bed find.

"Son?" Zane dad call out.

Zane growl and punch the wall once more. His hand found his hair tugging relentlessly.  At least his fist heals but the bloodstain was still noticeable. Trembling in rage, he clenched his fists until his knuckles turn white and his claws drew blood, dripping on the wooden polished floor. All the veins in his arms, neck and back bulging painfully. The pained expression seared across his scarlet face didn't go unseen. We all felt his undeniable rage, pain and heartache.

" GET.OUT!" 

" Son talk to us... What's wrong?" His mom urges.

" Maybe we can help-"

" You can't help or do anything!" He hissed cutting off his Father.

" Zane!" His father growls not liking his son disrespecting him.

Zane chuckled murderously and menacingly walking closer to us. He looks almost feral. Zane's father stood in front of his mate and daughter protectively. What the fuck is wrong with him? 

His mother gasps and we follow her gaze to Zane's stomach. Deep claw marks, black and blue bruises cover his chest and stomach. What the fuck? Why is he healing so slowly and clawing at himself? He should have healed already. He heals instantly, I have seen him heal quicker from deeper wounds. 

" My baby" His mom cries. His father wraps his arm around her soothing her cries.

Zane just chuckles menacingly and left. He's scaring the shit out of me right now. Freddie Kruger, Jason combine with that scary nun on youtube has nothing on him.

" What's happening to him?" 

" There is only one thing that can cause that," His father answer.

" A mate" His mother finish.

Summer gasp and cover her mouth with her hands.

" He doesn't have one. That's not possible." If Zane had a mate I'd know. I'm his best friend dammit. I would know my Luna. Only a few hours ago he had that ho Jessica on her knees. He didn't act like a wolf who found his mate. He was barely at the Gala for less than an hour.

" Only a mate can cause such pain. Anything else would have healed. she must have...

I nodded at Zane mom Rayne, understanding where she is going with this. His so call mate must have mated with another and Zane felt it. FUCK. To feel once mate having sex is excruciatingly painful. The only thing worse is feeling them die. Not even rejection hurts as much. Yes, the pain is horrible but not like this. If he had rejected his mate he wouldn't have felt her mating so strongly. Rejection can kill a wolf if your not strong enough, so can mating with someone else. I know he hates mate but he doesn't deserve this. Why would she do it?

It's been two days since that night. When he isn't in his office, he has countless beautiful females leaving his guess room. Drowning his pain in cunt and liquor.

" We need to help him" Summer barging into the kitchen like a madwoman on a mission.

" How do you suppose we do that Summer?" I took a sip of my coffee laced with gin. No, It's not too early. 

" Your brother isn't a man you want to mess with in his current state"

" You think she... you know... she Reje-

" NO" I scoff "Of course not" Why would his mate reject him? If anything he would reject her for not being able to keep her fucking legs closed. And she couldn't reject him because if he wanted her she stands no chance. Maybe this is her way of hurting Zane? Luna or not I won't let her hurt my friend. If she didn't want to be his mate she should've said something not whore about.

" Did you notice the tension between  Zane, Aden and his sister? "

" Everyone did" Aden is obsessed with the female. That was obvious, even her best friend confirm my suspicions. Zane appeared agitated by it but mask it well. But she had some balls standing up to Zane the way she did. The girl is brave or extremely stupid. But there was just something different about her. I felt a weird connection to her earlier. Then it intensifies as soon as Zane appeared. Not to mention the sexual tension between them was hard to ignore. I've seen females drool over Zane like this but never did I see him react the way he did. Like he was fighting to control himself. The second her arousal hits I swear I saw something flicker across his face. She clearly had some kind of effect on him or she would have been dead by now. Hell, I can't even pull off that stunt she pulled. Could she be? Noo... She's human. It's rare for the moon Goddess to pair human and wolf as mates. Huh...

" We need to find his mate" Summer growl. " My brother doesn't deserve this"

~Ema P.O.V

The door creak open, a very tired Silver strolls in. Where was she all night? She flops down on her bed, face planted in her pillow and grunt.

" Where were you all night?" I rub the sleep out of my eyes, sitting up in bed.

" I fell asleep on the bloody hard ugly sofa" Her muffled voice complained.

" Why?" I yawn.

" Aden wanted to talk after we got home from the Gala... So he made us hot cocoa"

" I must have fallen asleep on- " she pauses trying to recall what happened.

" I don't know" She huffs frustratingly, getting out of the bed. " I'm sore... I need a shower. Stupid sofa."She grumbles heading to the bathroom. hmm.

The Gala was very intense last night better than any soap-opera I ever saw.  I can't believe the way Silver stood up to Alpha Zane. She didn't even know who he was nor was she the least intimidated. No one talks to Alpha Zane that way, you'll lose a tongue, hell you'll lose your head. I swear if she was a wolf she would be an Alpha female. I still can't fathom the way Alpha Aden acted and Alpha Zane reacted. I swear for a second I thought Alpha Zane was going to obliterate Alpha Aden for inhaling her scent. 

I was astounded when I found out Kyle was his beta, I heard stories of the bloodthirsty beta and the Alpha but Kyle wasn't half bad. He seems a lot interested in Silver and Aden's relationship, even though he was trying to hide his curiosity.

"Silver leave me some hot water!" I bang on the bathroom door. She's been in there for almost an hour. Finally, she came out." Took you forever" I huff at her.

" Sorry, I'm just really sore" Her skin sickly pale, dark circles around her eyes. She really slept badly.

" Ema! I'm going to check on Isabella" she shouts.

" Okay," I answer. knowing Silver, she is going to meddle. I swear she is the most inquisitive human I ever met. I know she senses the weird vibes between Aden and Isabella. I should hurry up before she gets her self in trouble. I quickly wash the strawberry body wash off and got out of the shower. I dry my skin and wore shorts with a tank top. I can't wait to leave this place today.