Please forgive me

~Silver P.O.V

Isabella missed breakfast. Aden said she isn't feeling well from all the festivity from last night.

" Hey, mum where is Isabella? Isn't she hungry?" mum cringe, strange...

" She has a stomach bug" she lies. I can always tell when my mum lies.

I looked to Ema who realized the same thing.

" don't Silver" she whisper-yells at me

" hush" she attempts to grab my arm but I dodge her lightning speed.

I made a quick plate comprise of fruits and grab a bottle of water for Isabella.

Standing in front of Isabella door I heard voices.

" He'll never stoop that low!" Isabella spat at someone.

"you're even more stupid than I realize" another familiar voice laugh.

" And you're delusional If you think he'll touch the likes of you. He won't come near you with a 10ft pole" Isabella scoff. I move closer to the door.

" When my brother is finished with you, you'll-

A creaking sound coming from the floor, who did that? Oh, wait it's me. Shit. I attempt to knock on the door just as its jerked open. A nasty scowl on my sister's face greets me. I grin at her awkwardly.

" What the hell are you doing here?" she snaps, glaring daggers at me. Man if looks could kill.

" I am here to bring Isabella lunch" I inform her matter of factly.

" Please come in " Isabella calls out to me anxiously. I push past my infuriated grouchy sister to her.

" Did Aden say you can-"

" I won't think Aden would appreciate your tone towards his dear sister" Isabella cuts her off almost threateningly.

Bethany paused glaring at us and mumbling some craziness before slamming the door shut on her way out.

" I got food" I offer the plate. she smiles and reaches for it and wince. she smiles brushing it off. This time it's her right shoulder.

" Are you OK?" this time I did ask.

" y-yes'' she hesitated, she's lying. I didn't press further. After lunch, Isabella, Ema and I watch a movie in our room.

" Ryan Gosling is so hot" Ema gushes.

" yesss" Isabella and I says unison. we giggle

A loud bang, Aden slammed open our bedroom door fuming. His eyes glowing warning his wolf is in control, hands clenched in a tight fist. He looks absolutely murderous. Ema turns pale in fear averted her gaze, so did Isabella. I'm such an idiot, I should be cowering too. The amount of power radiating off him in waves was intimidating, to say the least. So I did the dumbest thing possible. You would think I would know better by now. Living in a packhouse for four years. But its Aden. He won't hurt me. Right? I stood up and look him straight in the eye. He growls, in a blur, his hand gripped my throat.

" A-A" I attempt to speak but couldn't. he's cutting my oxygen off, crushing my windpipe. I had no doubt in my mind I was going to die as my life flash before my eyes. Dark spots appearing in my vision. I'm pretty sure I'm blue in the face from his vice grip on my throat. His eyes like death itself and held nothing but sheer malice. A face of pure evil. This isn't the Aden I know. Who's this cruel sadistic asshole choking the life out of me? Hey, look stars...

" Alpha Aden that's Silver! You're Killing her!" someone shouts. Next thing I know I'm on the floor gasping for air, like a fish out of water and tears falling uncontrollably. My brother, Aden. I couldn't believe he just did that. Tears clouded my vision as I stared at the man in front of me in disbelieve. Did he really just try to kill me? My own brother?