~Epilogue~

The click of high heels filled the room, and Taehyung spun around in his swivel chair to face the Director of the Design Sector of Gyeseung Group. Her slim figure was elegantly tucked into a flowing blouse and a high-waisted skirt. Seeing her look so professional like that drove him crazy, but he maintained his composure nonetheless.

"Director Hwang, are you here to report to me about your sector's meeting?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes, CEO Kim," she bowed.

He led her to the chairs in the middle of the room, and they took a seat.

"First of all, we talked about the logo for the new gardening line Gyeseung is investing in. We think watercolor would be the best option because it provides a light and fun atmosphere. It could attract customers. I've created a sample here for you." She handed him a slip of paper.

"Secondly, we were thinking of looking into overseeing renovation at the art museum. They've hired a handful of artists to create modern renditions of antique works of art. Our sector believes it will be a fun twist to showcase a local spin on classic artwork that's been around for centuries."

Taehyung nodded. "I would say move forward with both. I like the swatch you've provided me for Gyeseung Gardening a lot. Present all your work to the other CEO. I'm sure he'd want to see what you've done. Thanks, Ae Ra."

Ae Ra bowed, but before she could leave, Taehyung pulled her close to him and placed a fleeting kiss on her cheek. "I can't wait to go get bubble tea after work. You're bringing Handsome Dongsaeng 1.0 with us, right?"

"Geez, are you dating me or my brother?" Ae Ra pushed him away playfully. "Yeah, he's tagging along. I'll grab him from downstairs before we leave."

With that, Ae Ra left Taehyung's office and made her way across the floor to the other CEO's room. She knocked twice before entering and smiled at the figure who stood before her.

"I can see your meeting went well," he noted. "That smile on your face says it all. Or is it because you just came from CEO Kim's office," he winked.

"CEO Byun!" Ae Ra blushed furiously. She quickly presented everything to him. He had changed so much since the incident, and when she first heard about how Taehyung wanted to make Baekhyun the co-CEO of Gyeseung Group, she was worried. But seeing his plan in action, she realized it was the perfect decision. With Baekhyun's knowledge about the company, Gyeseung flourished. Together, the cousins reconstructed the company. They gave the whole business a modern feel and relied on new and improved tactics to attract customers.

Of course Baekhyun spent some time figuring out his life. The police insisted that he should spend ten years in jail to serve time for what he did, but Taehyung and Namjoon settled for him spending three years. He had emerged a changed man with a new mindset. And every time he saw Namjoon, he apologized over and over for being the person Namjoon had always complained to him about when he was younger. He was ashamed of himself for letting his hunger get the best of him.

Once Ae Ra left to grab her brother who was interning in the international relations sector, Taehyung stepped into his cousin's office.

"She's impressive," Baekhyun commented. "Not only is she leading the oversight of the project with the art center, but she's also one of the artists that's creating the renovation pieces!"

Taehyung nodded. "Her efficiency is incredible. Also, I came to talk to you about our stocks. We're doing really well! You've got the golden touch, hyung!"

Baekhyun heaved a heavy sigh. "I wish we had negotiated something like this before. I feel like I don't deserve any of this."

Taehyung shook his head. "Don't say that, Baekhyun. You deserve so much. Your mother would be proud to see you, now. Madame Byun believed that those who are able to pick themselves up after a fall are stronger than those who avoid falling. I'm glad to have you back, hyung."

Hyunjin eagerly slurped up his bubble tea. "So, you're basically just using me, aren't you, Handsome Hyung?"

Tae shook his head. "No way! I mean, the fact that we can get bubble tea for free because you work here part time is just a plus!"

Ae Ra laughed. Seeing the two boys arguing like this made her heart happy. She hoped she could laugh like this forever with the people she loved. Taehyung stared at her with so much love in his eyes, and Ae Ra realized how blessed she was to see him every waking hour of the day.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" Taehyung asked with a smirk. "Take a picture. It'd last longer."

Ae Ra stuck out her tongue, and Hyunjin gagged.

But as weird as they were, Ae Ra considered their dynamic perfect. Later on, they'd be meeting up with the other guys. They were busy working director or vice president positions, but they were still the same goofy boys Ae Ra remembered in college. These days, she felt happier. Each night, she'd send Taehyung a text, and he'd remind her how much he loved her. Life was good, and there were no more tears.